Revitify Skin Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
A beautiful skin that defies aging is simply not possible without lathering on skincare products that help resurface young skin. This is because skin’s ability to repair itself slows down as you age. Revitify Skin Cream just may be able to help your skin cope with these changes.
About Revitify Skin Cream
Anti-Aging Revitify Skin Cream, promises to help you defy aging by preventing and correcting skin damage caused by wrinkles, fine lines, uneven complexion and age spots.
Other than promoting ultra hydration in skin, Revitify is infused with phytoceramides that provides skin anti-aging functions in two ways. The first is by improving skin barrier to protect damage caused by environmental stresses, including UV rays. The other is by reinforcing skin’s supply of cellular material to support skin repair.
Revitify Skin Cream may be purchased from the product website or from Amazon for $100 per bottle. Or, you may want to try Revitify’s 14-day trial offer and pay only under $5 for your first bottle.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Revitify Skin Cream
Revitify Skin Cream comes from the same manufacturer that brought us BellaVita, also an anti-aging skincare product. Manufacturer information and contact details are available on the Revitify product website.
The manufacturer promises to deliver the following results with regular use of Revitify Skin Cream:
- Tighten, lift, moisturize and firm up skin
- Repair skin damages including fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production and synthesis
- Product is gentle and ideal for all skin types, including even the most sensitive skin
In a clinical study performed by the manufacturer, it was observed that 95% of users attested to deriving more supple skin after 28 days of trial.
How Does Revitify Skin Cream Work?
The primary mission of Revitify Skin Cream is to give you younger looking skin that defies aging. The product’s specific objectives are quite clear, and that is to repair, restore and rejuvenate skin.
Revitify Skin Cream ups your skin’s level of moisturization resulting to more rapid production of collagen and elastin fibers, and stretched and firmer skin. It contains phytoceramides and keratin that bind skin, facilitating skin repair and protecting skin from damage at the same time.
Revitify Skin Cream Ingredients
Revitify Skin Cream is made from an all-natural ingredient line up, all with the potency and power to help reverse even the deepest, most visible signs of aging. Combined, these ingredients promote collagen production and synthesis, as well as plumps skin so as to give it a natural lift.
- Pumps proteins and peptides in skin.
- The same process facilitates faster collagen production in higher levels to lift skin and help restore youthfulness and firmness.
Jojoba Seed Oil
- Promotes improved skin elasticity.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent further skin aging and control acne breakouts.
- Vitamin A and the retinol it contains remains to be teh gold standard in anti-aging formulation for its powerful skin binding and resurfacing properties.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant protects skin from the degrading effects of free radicals.
- Like Vitamin A, Vitamin E is a great antioxidant that also functions to help skin capture and retain moisture more effectively.
Green Tea Extract
- Proven time and again to be a rich source of antioxidants, green tea helps prevent further damage to skin cells caused by free radicals.
- It improves oxygen and blood circulation thereby facilitating skin repair and renewal processes to happen rapidly.
- Gives the Revitify Skin Cream a sensation of instant firming and tightening effect right upon product application.
Gatuline Expression and Gatuline In-Tense
- A proprietary formulation that combines alcohol, water and the extract of a small plant known as Acmella Oleracea that may be found in Madagascar.
- It has a muscle relaxation effect that effectively tightens skin and stretches expression lines, noticeably easing the depth of wrinkles in an instant.
- Also Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Argireline introduces additional peptides and amino acids that help skin repair damage resulting to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Like Gatuline Expression, Argirilene is also a muscle relaxant.
Revitify Skin Cream Benefits
- Instant and long term skin damage correction and protection
- Improved appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improved collagen production and synthesis
- Visibly younger looking skin
- Flawless complexion and even toned skin
Revitify Skin Cream Drawbacks
Revitify Skin Cream is only available for purchase online.
Revitify Skin Cream Dosage Instructions
Apply at night only, as formula contains Vitamin A which breaksdown upon exposure to sun’s rays.
Revitify Skin Cream Precautions
Avoid contact with eyes.
Revitify Skin Cream Side Effects
Product has no known side effects.
Who Can Use Revitify Skin Cream?
Everyone looking to face the mirror and see themselve when they were 10 years younger again should try this product.
Product claims are difficult to establish. Still, it cannot be denied that the Revitify Skin Cream is a powerhouse blend of the most potent anti-aging ingredients. With a free trial offer, there’s no reason why you should resist. So, give in to the urge and give it a try!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."