Revitol Cellulite Solution Review
What is Revitol Cellulite Solution?
As per the manufacturer, Revitol is the brand name under which a wide variety of skincare and herbal supplements-from anti-aging and hair removal to acne and stretch mark treatments-are manufactured and distributed.
The developer/manufacturer of the product claims stringent quality control protocols on all product analysis, raw materials, packaging and labeling, and production equipment to ensure the purity and safety of their many products. Among their products is Revitol’s Cellulite Solution, an anti-cellulite cream for both men and women.
Revitol Cellulite Solution: Does it really work?
As a cellulite treatment product, Revitol Cellulite Solution relies upon marine ingredients, Caffeine and Retinol A to eliminate cellulite dimples, boost muscle tone and sculpt the body within three months of continued use. The manufacturer offers weight loss guidelines and assistance in the form of free e-literature and lifetime online membership to their weight loss, fitness program system.
What are the Ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Solution?
The primary active ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Solution are
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary. There is no proof that caffeine can reverse the appearance of such issues around the eyes.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
Benefits of Revitol Cellulite Solution
- Before and after use photos are shown on the official product website.
- Two free bonuses-a lifetime online weight loss program membership and an E-book download “Proven Weight Loss Techniques” are included with product purchase.
- No tingling sensation is produced by the product, which may be a welcome change from other cellulite treatments by users who find the sensation bothersome.
Disadvantages of Revitol Cellulite Solution
- Product must be applied 3-4 times per day which may be difficult for some users.
- No free product sample is offered.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Final Verdict- Revitol Cellulite Solution
Revitol Cellulite Solution is as the literature claims, the only cellulite cream that works on several tissue levels, its listed active ingredients have been studied and found effective in improving the appearance of cellulite. It can be purchased easily on online retail sites.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."