Revitol Skin Tag Remover Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Revitol Skin Tag Remover?
As per the manufacturer, Revitol Skin Tag Remover, available as a 15 ml pump bottle that is sold for a price of US $39.95, is marketed as an all-natural treatment for skin tags. This skin-brightener said to deliver effective results without scarring and irritation. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Revitol Skin Tag Remover is a formulation of a skin care company that was founded in 2002. According to the company’s official site, they are dedicated to delivering premium quality health and beauty solutions to their clients. They claim to combine the use of finest ingredients with the latest breakthroughs in the skin care industry. The company first introduced the skin remover for a free trial period before making it available in the market.
You can know more about this product in this Revitol Skin Tag Remover review
Revitol Skin Tag Remover – Does It Really Work?
As per the manufacturer’s claims, the skin tag remover can deliver the following benefits:
- Painless way to remove skin tag.
- Removes skin tag with no scarring and irritation.
- Eliminates skin overgrowth.
- Shrinks skin tags within just 2 weeks.
- Bow how effective can it be? Let this review be your guide!
Bow how effective can it be? Let this review be your guide!
What are the Ingredients in Revitol Skin Tag Remover
A quick look at the ingredients list will reveal that it contains all-natural ingredients. Here are some of the Revitol Skin Tag Remover ingredients you may like to know about:
- Thuja Occidentalis: This extract is used throughout history in treating various skin disorders including moles and skin tags. However, the method on how it works is entirely unknown.
- Sunflower Oil: This oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that are effective against eczema, redness, irritation, and acne. It is also known to be a superior hydrating agent and keeps skin supple, moist and healthy.
- Tea Tree Oil: Work as a natural astringent and helps soothe skin irritations.
How To Apply Revitol Skin Tag Remover?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- The directions for Revitol Skin Tag Remover application requires users to use it for three times a day.
- It must be applied to the skin tags directly, and according to the, manufacturer, you can already see visible results within just 2 weeks.
Benefits of Revitol Skin Tag Remover
- It contains natural ingredients but no details present on its official site.
- The skin tag remover can shrink the size of the skin tags without any need for surgery or painful procedures. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- The remover can be purchased and used without any need for a prescription.
Disadvantages of Revitol Skin Tag Remover
- The product does not have clinical studies to back its claims.
- It contains alcohol.
- The legit reviews about this product state that it is ineffective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Revitol Skin Tag Remover Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer claims that the remover is completely safe to use and it has no side effects. Unfortunately, clinical studies done on some of the ingredients state otherwise. With that in mind, here are some of Revitol Skin Tag Remover side-effects that you may experience:
- skin irritation due to some component in the formula.
- allergic reactions.
- appearance of pimples.
Final Verdict: Revitol Skin Tag Remover
Revitol Skin Tag Remover contains natural ingredients which will not cause any harm to the skin. However, there are no clinical studies that can prove that these ingredients are effective in removing skin tags.Also it does not offer money back guarantee.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."