Revitol Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Revitol?
Revitol natural skincare is a product line that includes anti-aging solutions, acne treatments, cellulite solutions, stretch mark prevention, hair removal cream, skin brightener cream, and a skin exfoliator. Revitol also manufactures and distributes a wide variety of herbal supplements, liquid formulas, and capsule products.All raw materials are tested for purity prior to production by their own quality control engineers.
Table of Contents [Show]
Revitol’s web site gives a detailed explanation of its quality control process from how the raw materials are chosen to how the final products are stored.
Revitol’s anti-aging solution includes three products: a moisturizing creme, an anti wrinkle complex, and an anti wrinkle treatment serum. The active ingredients are purported to help to firm, hydrate, and tighten facial and reduce the appearance of fines lines.It is sold at $20.99 at its official site.
The wrinkle treatment serum and the moisturizing creme have nearly the same ingredients. The main difference is that the moisturizing creme also includes Shea Butter, Squalene and Evening Primrose Oil, while both contain Argireline and the proprietary blend of Matrixyl, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten and Ceratonia siliqua, Macrocystis pyrifera, Edelweis Extract, Skin Tightener ST, Pentacare NA.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.It should also be noted that all three of the anti aging products contain Imidazolidinyl Urea, which is a cosmetics preservative that acts as a formaldehyde releaser. Imidazolidinyl Urea was recently re-classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer to its highest toxic class, IARC 1 (known human carcinogen).
Revitol’s serum and complex are to be applied by dispensing 1-2 pumps and massage thoroughly over face and neck during the day or night (night only for the serum), or as recommended by your skin care professional. For the moisturizing creme, place a small amount of cream on the fingertips and massage thoroughly over face and neck each morning and night, or as recommended by your skin care professional. Avoid eye area for all three products.
What are the Ingredients in Revitol?
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.
- Squalene: This is a type of lipid derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
Benefits of Revitol
- Known positive active ingredients such as the typically expensive Coq10.
- It hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surrounding but may cause redness on skin.
- Special pricing for purchasing the complete set
Disadvantages of Revitol
- Revitol gives a shorter “other ingredients” listing in addition to the full ingredient listing given for each individual product. The shorter list omits ingredients such as propyl parabens and Imidazolidinyl Urea.
- There are no testimonials or information about scientific studies or clinical trials for the efficacy of this product on the website to back up the products’ claims.
- No information is given on how quickly results can be expected.
- Contains potentially harmful ingredients.
Revitol Review – Final Verdict
The Revitol web site has a list of “Frequently asked questions,” including such inquiries as “What causes wrinkles?”, “Will Botox injections solve my problem with wrinkles?” and “Will skin peels solve my wrinkle problem?”. We doubt that these are frequently questions and are a bit bothered by this obvious attempt to discredit competitors. We would rather see data on why Revitol is a good product.
We were hopeful when we first went to the Revotol’s professional-looking web site and further encouraged by the ninety-day guarantee and the openness of the ingredient listings. No matter how a product is developed or marketed, though, it comes down to its ingredients, plain and simple.
Revitol contains some very beneficial ingredients to be sure, but it also contains some very questionable ones as well. It does not offer a money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."