Reviva Firming Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Reviva Firming Eye Serum?
Reviva Firming Eye Serum by Revia Labs, with Alpha Lipoic Acid, reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eye, puffiness and dark under eye circles. The special consistency penetrates the thin skin of the eye for quick absorption. Although it contains certain ingredient which may cause skin irritation.
Since 1973, Reviva Labs has been using all natural ingredients in the formulation of their products. Reviva’s line is comprised of skin treatments for professionals who demand individualized formulas for specific needs.
Reviva Firming Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
Firming Eye Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C Ester reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, as well as future wrinkles. DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Wheat Protein help firm and fight bags and puffiness. Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin Ester C help to protect and nourish. Mulberry and Lime help to lighten dark circles. Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin moisturizes and tones the eye area.
What Are The Ingredients In Reviva Firming Eye Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles.
- Olive Oil: This ingredient is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of Reviva Firming Eye Serum
- This product can be used morning and night alone or under make up.
- No animal testing is done with this product.
- This product has the ingredient Hyaluronic Acid. Although which could cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Reviva Firming Eye Serum
- They list only a few key ingredients and describe them somewhat.
- They do not offer a free trial or samples.
- They offer so many different products instead of one that does it all.
- There are no before and after photos of results.
- Not all the ingredients are natural in the formula.
- Customer testimonials are not available.
- They may not be offering a money back guarantee.
- The quality of the product may be lower since the price is lower.
Final Verdict : Reviva Firming Eye Serum
Reviva Firming Eye Serum has an very effective ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid. It also boasts DMAE which gives a lifting effect to the skin, Alpha Lipoic Acid is antioxidant that is more potent than Vitamin C or E and helps to boost cell energy. Vitamin C Ester is an antioxidant to help repair past damage by producing collagen.
They were the first company to introduce elastin into their products. They offer so many products for certain specific purposes, but not one of these products has everything that does it all. They believe in layering a product one after the other which can get expensive. The focus is mostly on all their achievements over the past 30+ years it is hard to tell which product they stand behind the most.
The relatively lower price may lead to believe that the quality is lower also. It would be helpful for someone being bombarded with choices to narrow it down with testimonials, before and after pictures, customer feedback and a complete ingredient list with explanations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.