Revivaderm Eyerevive: Does Revivaderm Eyerevive Work?
Revivaderm Product Overview
As their skin ages it is only natural that consumers want products to help ‘turn back the clock’ and reduce the wrinkles and lines that appear around the eyes. Revivaderm is a company that produces a range of anti-aging products including Eyerevive, which focuses on the eye area. Eyerevive is designed to not only help reduce wrinkles but also other signs of aging such as dark circles, puffiness and discoloration.
The official website for Eyerevive is quite impressive and features all the Revivaderm products, plus information about the company, a general FAQ section and online store. The products, which include night creams, face masks and facial scrubs are sold on their own or in multi-packs for convenience. The site does not show customer testimonials but does have a ‘community’ section which features articles on skin care and aging and discussion board.
All Revivaderm products have a 30-day money back guarantee and are offered for a 14-day risk free trial. As with many other online companies, consumers taking advantage of the free trial offer become automatically enrolled into the company auto-billing program whereby they receive and are billed for the product every 30 days.
Revivaderm – Product Description
Eyerevive anti-wrinkle cream contains some good, patented ingredients, which are all listed on the website. The main active ingredients include some well-known substances commonly used in anti-aging products such as Matrixyl, Haloxyl and Hyaluronic acid. It also includes Regu-age and Dermaxyl, safflower and olive oils, Alpha Arbutin, Vitamin E and rice bran. This combination of peptides and proteins helps attract and retain moisture to the skin, and, particularly in the case of Hyaluronic Acid, provides a protective layer to prevent damage. Haloxyl is a substance that is beneficial in fading age spots and lightening dark circles under the eyes, while Regu-age boosts circulation and reduces skin puffiness.
In addition to fairly detailed explanations of the main ingredients, scientific charts show how they performed in clinical trials. Eyerevive is to be used twice a day, morning and night, and usually takes about 4-6 weeks for the user to see results.
Revivaderm – Advantage
- Eyerevive is part of a complete skin care regime
- The main ingredients in Eyerevive are explained in detail
- The company offers a free trial
- Eyerevive has a 100% money back guarantee
- The cream is designed to repair existing damage and prevent further signs of aging
- The Revivaderm website is user-friendly and informative
- Eyerevive contains patented ingredients
- The product addresses several signs of aging
- Results of clinical trials are shown for the main ingredients
Revivaderm – Drawbacks
- No customer testimonials are provided
- Eyerevive is only available online, not from independent retailers
- The 14 day free trial is not adequate time to judge the product
- Eyerevive contains fragrance and may not be suitable for sensitive skin
- Eyerevive is expensive, costing $50.00 for a 15ml bottle
- Customers ordering the free trial are enrolled in the auto-shipping program
Revivaderm – The Bottom Line
There are numerous products on the market that all promise to eradicate the signs associated with aging. Unlike some though, Revivaderm does not seem to make exaggerated claims for their product, or suggest that it works miracles. However, it is fairly expensive, and if used as part of the Revivaderm complete skin care routine, would be more costly. Given the number of patented ingredients in the formula, it is likely that with consistent use, the individual would begin to see some improvement in the eye area after about 2 months.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.