Revivagenix is the latest brand in a long line of anti-aging skin care products on the market. It is definitely one of the higher-end products and is sold via the internet and possibly in retail stores. There does appear to be an official website for the brand but it does not seem to be available. Instead, the consumer must rely on the limited amount of information contained on other websites, some of which contain customer testimonials. Overall however, there is a lack of details regarding the product which is designed to fight some of the worst effects of aging.
Revivagenix has been seen for sale at a cost of $175.00 which is very expensive even for luxury skincare products. Unfortunately there is no clear money back guarantee for the product and the manufacturer’s contact details are not provided.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Revivagenix– Product Description
Revivagenix’s formula is largely based on the ingredient Matrixyl, also known as Palmitoyl Pentapeptide. This is a combination of fatty and amino acids that help stimulate the skin’s production of collagen. Matrixyl has been widely tested and proved to increase the synthesis of Collagen by over 100%. Collagen is a substance that is found in youthful skin, but which decreases with age. Matrixyl helps reverse this effect, and in the process, smoothes wrinkles, improves the texture and decreases sagging.
The makers of Revivagenix claim that the use of their product is better than cosmetic injections and judging from the ‘before and after’ photo provided, it does have a significant effect on the skin.
- Matrixyl is clinically proven
- Customer testimonials are provided for Revivagenix
- There is a ‘before and after’ photo
- Information is provided about Matrixyl
- Manufacturer contact information is not provided
- The full ingredient list is not provided
- Revivagenix is very expensive
- No money back guarantee is provided
Revivagenix-The Bottom Line
Even if Revivagenix was a good product, the fact that it is so expensive will put it out of many consumers price range. While there is significant proof to show that Matrixyl is a beneficial substance, it is not known how much is included in the Revivagenix formula not how long the formula would take to show an improvement in the skin.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."