ReVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream Review: Is it Worth buying?
ReVive Eye Cream Introduction
Say “Hello” to eyes so bright they twinkle, with RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream, US $182 for 15 ml. This product is exclusively formulated with RéVive’s proprietary RES and Exclusive Restorative Eye Complex, specially designed to deliver the following beauty benefits to enhance the look and feel of skin around your eyes in the following ways:
- Deep hydrates
- Powers up skin cells to perform repair and renewal functions at faster rates
- Facilitate better skin synthesis and force a turnover
- Make fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible
- Smoothen and soften skin around the delicate eye area
- Lighten pigmented skin and help brighten eye skin complexion for a more awake, less fatigued look
Révive was founded by Dr. Gregory Bays Brown in 1998 as an alternative to high risk surgical skin care treatments.
ReVive Eye Cream Ingredient
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that instantly boosts your skin’s moisture content as it also improves the comfortable and convenient feeling of silkiness and smoothness that calms the dryness on your skin’s outer surface layer
- Shea Butter: A powerful humectant, it draws in moisture to your skin and helps keep your skin moisturized for hours following product application
- Glucosamine HCL: Restores your skin’s elasticity, causing your skin to firm up and appear plumper, visibly making the delicate skin around your eyes appear smoother and more youthful
- Peptides: Enhance communication and coordination between and among your skin cells to make repairs and regeneration happen at a faster rate
- Amino acids: Serve as the building blocks of your skin, supplies additional foundation for new skin to be formed and become better synthesized
- Hydrogenated Lecithin: Aids the beneficial ingredients in this formula to deeply penetrate your skin so that the nutrients go all the way down to your skin cells where these are needed the most
ReVive Eye Cream Directions
Use RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream with your morning and evening skin care regimens, always following a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, use with other Avène products for complementary product benefits for your skin.
ReVive Eye Cream Advantages
- Product is guaranteed safe for users who wear contact lenses
- Provides multiple benefits that includes enhanced skin moisture and rate of renewal
- Leaves delicate skin around your eyes looking more vibrant and more awake
ReVive Eye Cream Disadvantages
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can cause long-term adverse effects to your overall health and well-being
- Product contains PEGs, which are at high risk of becoming contaminated with carcinogens during the manufacturing process
- Product is so much more expensive compared with most other eye creams
- Product provides very basic eye cream ingredients but fails to fold in protective antioxidants in the formula
RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream is undoubtedly much too expensive than most other high end creams. For a hefty price tag, you should expect a formulation that will give you a powerful, impactful combination of ingredients capable of giving you short-term and longer-term improvements on skin around your eyes. Unfortunately, this products’ benefits are limited to the short-term.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.