Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup Concealer?
As per the manufacturer,There are two primary objectives why you should dress up your skin with a foundation and a concealer. The first is to smoothen out your complexion, make it more even toned and visibly improve the appearance of rough patches of skin. However, according to reviews results are temporary.
For your foundation to do a great job, it should be able to blend in well with your skin so it gives an impression that it is in fact your skin, not makeup.
The second objective is to lighten and cover up your blemishes. With the invention of concealers, it signalled skin perfection at its finest! Always have your concealer in one or up to two shades lighter than your foundation. The tricky fact in using foundation and concealer is that their formulations often do not complement each other, making these harder to blend together.
Revlon ColorStay 2-In-1 Compact Makeup Concealer – Does it really work?
Because Revlon understands how a smooth, radiant complexion is such an important accomplishment and, in fact, must be the raison d’être for makeup and bothering to put on makeup at all, it purposefully puts your needs and concerns first. The newly launched, in time for Spring 2016, Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer is a perfect manifestation of this philosophy.
With Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer, you get only pressed cream-based foundation and concealer that absolutely complement each other’s formulation, so you get that perfect blend that stays on all day — totally no caking — just pure, natural looking, blemish-free skin that never gives away it’s makeup. The formulation for both products dry down to a satin matte finish which makes the Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer best suited for oily to combination skin.
With 12 shades to choose from, there’s one that should perfectly match your skin tone. It stays on all-day, able to withstand sweating, and buildable so you can go from a very sheer, very thin application.
Absolutely minimalistic in design, the Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer is smartly packed, with a small tray of concealer on top of the round foundation, which also opens up to a space that reveals a mirror and a space to hide away the applicator. It’s a perfect makeup stash you can take anywhere with you so that you can put on flawless skin where ever you may be.
What are the Ingredients In Revlon ColorStay 2-In-1 Compact Makeup Concealer?
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid may work by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
How to apply Revlon ColorStay 2-In-1 Compact Makeup Concealer
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Apply the foundation first with a foundation brush.
- Next, apply the concealer using a concealer brush. Blend in well.
Final verdict: Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup Concealer
Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer seriously cuts down on having to figure out what it takes to change your skin from normal to ‘wow’! If you’re concerned about safety or, have sensitive skin, it may be best to check out what’s on the labels first before enjoying this product. Also, there is no clear mention of any return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.