Revlon Age Defying Re-Shaping Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Revlon Night Cream Overview:
Revlon Age Defying Re-Shaping Night Cream, available in a 50 g jar, is an anti-aging night cream specially formulated to help you and your aging skin better cope with visible signs of skin aging by addressing day-to-day damages on the skin matrix.
About Revlon Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Revlon, presently one of the best recognized, most well advertised beauty brands in the world. The company that first gained public recognition for its nail enamel back in the 1930s has grown into a company operating on the global scale. Presently, the company has existing business interests in the nail care, hair care, cosmetics and personal care categories.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost skin hydration and nutrition to support more efficient repairs, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Facilitate overnight repairs and rejuvenation mechanisms to alleviate day-to-day damages on the skin matrix.
- Restructure your skin and create a more resilient matrix to help sustain your youthful appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Revlon Night Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances your skin’s moisture content, it dramatically causes your skin to appear plumper, firmer and better contoured.
- Willow Bark Extract: Improves the appearance of your skin by improving skin synthesis and strengthening skin fibers to better withstand factors that damage and age your skin in the futuree.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Works closely with your skin’s natural healing and repair mechanisms, this ingredient causes your skin to become renewed faster and sooner.
- Arginine: Blocks nerve synapses and causes your skin to stretch back to its pre-expression state, visibly smoothening out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Directions To Use:
Revlon Night Cream is recommended to be included as part of your nightly skin care regimen. Apply a generous amount of the product over freshly cleansed and toned skin. Use sunscreen during the day to help maintain and enhance the benefits delivered by this formula.
- Revlon Night Cream has been specially formulated to deliver age defying benefits for people who have normal to oily skin types.
- This product commits to repair and rejuvenate your skin overnight, helping it better cope with day-to-day damage and signs of aging arising due to environmental stressors.
- This product appears to have already been discontinued by Revlon, and is no longer available in major online retail and reseller sites which severely limits the availability of this product.
- Revlon Night Cream reviews indicate that several users have experienced breakouts due to this product.
Does Revlon Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Revlon Age Defying Re-Shaping Night Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for hormone imbalances and associated organ diseases due to parabens.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which releases formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Revlon Night Cream contains pretty much the basic night care requirements for people with aging skin. However, there’s way too many additives and preservatives in this cream that it is best for you to check out other similarly formulated products that may have more of the good stuff and less of the bad.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: