Rexaline: Does Rexaline Work?
Rexaline is an anti-aging skin care treatment that promises to rejuvenate the skin by ‘flooding’ it with moisture. The manufacturer of Rexaline is Sephora who have a good reputation in the beauty industry, and produce a full range of Rexaline products. Included in the range is a Hydra-Dose Hyper-Hydrating Skin Densifying Anti-Wrinkle cream that can be found at the Sephora retail store or purchased directly online. It costs $59.00 and, like all Sephora products, has a 60-day money back guarantee.
Rexaline is designed to help the body boost its production of moisture while also softening and diminishing lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it is clinically tested and the results show a 68% increase in skin hydration over 8 weeks
Rexaline– Product Description
Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in Rexaline. This substance has the ability to attract, bind and retain large amounts of water in the skin. The formula also uses Royal Jelly, Polyglutamic acid and Urea which overall increase the skin’s density, boost collagen production and help improve the skin texture. All the ingredients are listed and the key substances are explained, although specific amounts are not shown.
The cream should be applied at least twice a day and is designed to work in conjunction with other Rexaline products.
Strengths of Rexaline
- Sephora is a well-established company
- Customer reviews are favorable
- Special prices and discounts are offered
- All ingredients are shown
- Rexaline contains Hyaluronic acid
- The formula is clinically tested
Weaknesses of Rexaline
- Rexaline is expensive
- It may work better in conjunction with other Rexaline products
- There is limited ingredient explanations
Rexaline The Bottom Line
Rexaline Skin Densifying Anti-Wrinkle cream appears to be a popular Sephora brand and has received many favourable reviews by satisfied customers. Although the cream is more expensive than similar products, it does show proof that it produces good results, a fact that may make customers more willing to pay the extra money.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."