Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Review: Is This Night Cream Safe To Use?
Rich Hydrating Night Cream Overview:
In this review, you will know more about the Rich Hydrating Night Cream from Cetaphil. It is intended to provide intense hydration for dry and extra dry skin overnight. Formulated with powerful hydrating and nourishing ingredients, it leaves skin soft, smooth and supple.
About Rich Hydrating Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream is manufactured by the company Cetaphil, which is committed to finding safe and innovative solutions for your skincare needs. Since its beginnings in 1947, the company has received 110 industry product awards. It currently has five global research and development centers whose staff consists of doctors, experts, and other healthcare professionals. It is one of the leading brands that produce quality products for moisturizing, cleansing, and protecting the skin without irritation.
The company claims the following about the night cream:
- Rich and nourishing but not heavy or greasy on the skin.
- Helps retain and enhance the skin’s natural moisture and moisture-holding capacity.
- Rehydrates, nourishes, and protects the skin from dryness for 24 hours.
- Provides intense hydration without leaving a greasy residue.
- Gently soothes the skin.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Proven gentle and non-irritating for the dry and sensitive skin.
- Ideal for dry and extra dry skin.
- Leaves the skin smooth, soft, and supple.
What Are The Ingredients In Rich Hydrating Night Cream?
The formula contains the following Rich Hydrating Night Cream ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is a powerful emollient or moisturizing agent naturally found in the skin. It is known for its ability to hold 1000 times of its weight in water and absorb moisture from the environment. It helps keep the skin surface hydrated and moisturized.
- Olive fruit extract:This extract is very beneficial for dry skin due to its high fatty acid content. It is an ideal moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin as well. It also contains the powerful emollient squalene to deliver antioxidant effects. It can also improve cell regeneration and help in the treatment of rosacea.
- Pro-vitamin complex: This ingredient nourishes, rehydrates, and protects the skin from dryness by boosting the skin’s ability to hold moisture reserves.
- Marrubium vulgare (horehound) extract: This ingredient is important in after-sun care for irritated.
Directions To Use:
After cleansing your face at night, apply the Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream evenly on your face. For best results, use with a Cetaphil facial cleanser and finish with Cetaphil Daily Hydrating lotion to provide extra protection from dryness during the day.
- Replenishes the skin’s lost moisture overnight.
- Strengthens and reinforces the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Contains rich emollients which are powerful hydrating ingredients as well as skin-replenishing substances and antioxidants.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free so it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Very hydrating.
- A product of years of research.
- Does not provide adequate hydration form very dry skin.
- A bit runny or watery.
- Does not absorb quickly and tends to sit on the skin.
- May initially feel greasy upon application.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and causes air- and light-sensitive ingredients to deteriorate and lose their efficacy over time.
- Based on some reviews, it can cause a burning sensation on the skin.
Does Rich Hydrating Night Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no clinically proven Rich Hydrating Night Cream side effects although very few customers complained about burning sensation on the face and the skin around the eyes.
Rich Hydrating Night Cream Customer Reviews:
The following Rich Hydrating Night Cream reviews might be able to help you in evaluating this product:
“Keeps my dry skin hydrated and soft during cold Wisconsin winters. It does not feel greasy or cause my skin to break out.” – a Rich Hydrating Night Cream review by Molly via Amazon
“This does impart a little moisture and increased softness, and I don’t wake up with my very sensitive skin being full of breakouts. So this is definitely not a bad product. The one thing that could be improved is the moisture factor, because while it does deliver a little, I find that it’s not enough to make all that much of a difference. I think that this would be great for someone who doesn’t have skin that’s routinely on the dry side. For others who do deal with that issue, this cream might not do much for you.”- user weathered1 via Amazon
The Rich Hydrating Night Cream from Cetaphil does moisturize the skin without causing irritation or breakouts. However, its moisturizing and hydrating ability may not be enough for people with very dry skin. In rare occasions, it could also cause burning of the skin on the face, especially around the eyes despite their claim that it is dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: