Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum, US $7.97 for 0.37 oz., is a product that promises to make your eyelashes appear naturally thicker and longer. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Rimmel London is all about giving you that Londoner look which the entire brand is all about — innovative, fashion forward, and yet remains very versatile and wearable to suit everybody from all walks of life. Top cosmetics brand in the UK today, Rimmel was established at the turn of the 19th century with initial business interests in the fragrance industry. Soon after, “Rimmel” became synonymous to “mascara” in many parts of the world, and its commanding and pioneering presence in the cosmetics industry began.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum – Does it really work?
This product works by strengthening your eyelashes and making these healthier, not necessarily growing new strands rather, making your strands take longer life cycles before they naturally fall out.
The manufacturer claims that this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Boost moisture levels and restore round-the-clock hydration to keep your eyelashes well-conditioned all the time
- Strengthens your eyelashes, making these more resilient to falling out too soon and other damages that limit its life cycle and maximum length
- Improve the fullness and length of every strand of your eyelashes
What are the Ingredients in Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum?
- Glycerin: Boosts the moisture content of each of your eyelash strands, added moisture alone making it appear longer but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Panthenol: Functions as a moisturizer and conditioner, this ingredient helps in restoring the health of your eyelashes
- Arginine: Improves microcirculation, improving the volume of blood that reaches your eyelids which, in turn stimulates faster hair growth
- Caffeine: Improves microcirculation, this ingredient also brings loads of antioxidants that help protect your eyelids and eyelash strands from becoming damaged or falling off too soon
- Biotin: Promotes healthier eyelash growth
Benefits of Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum
- This product does not use prostaglandins, an ingredient associated with several side effects including eye discoloration, to grow, thicken, and lengthen your eyelashes.
- This product is fool-proof and easy-to-use, comes with a precision applicator that helps you get the product in exactly where you want it. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum
- This product can easily disintegrate its contents and cause lumps to form, making the solution more difficult to apply over the long run.
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum reviews posted by unsatisfied users have highlighted some potential side effects with this product, which includes eyelashes falling out and eye irritations.
Does Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for cancers due to sodium benzoate which, when it combines with Vitamin C, forms benzene, a confirmed carcinogen, and PEGs, which have a high affinity for 1,4 dioxane, yet another confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases and dysfunctions due to parabens
How to apply Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum
For best and faster results, manufacturer suggests to use Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum day and night.
Final Verdict: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum won’t make new lash strands miraculously grow out of your eyelids. Instead, it will make your lashes “appear” thicker by improving the moisture and nourishment of each strand. However the effect of this product is temporary.This product do not offers money back guarantee.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Because of the importance of these characteristics of an ideal eyelash enhancer, along with the large number of eyelash products sold today, we’ve listed several of our top eyelash enhancers below.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."