Rimmel Lash Accelerator Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Rimmel Lash Accelerator?
For women who want long, thick, luscious lashes, they no longer have to resort to uncomfortable eyelash extensions. In fact, they don’t need makeup to impress the world with their amazing lashes.
With Rimmel Lash Accelerator, you can your gal pals can finally flash those baby blues, browns, greens, or hazels, and send men’s hearts fluttering. This amazing product is created by Rimmel London, a company well known for their beauty products. This is the company’s first mascara and lash treatment in one. It’s available in two shades: black and extreme black. So, if you want an eyelash enhancer that serves all your needs, go for this brand. You can also avail of their lash accelerator serum that that supports that natural growth of lashes, thanks to its growth lash complex formula. Whichever one you choose, you can get the help you need from Rimmel. Although the ingredients used in the products are not explained and the quantity is also not mentioned.
What Are The Ingredients In Rimmel Lash Accelerator?
Notable ingredients include the following:
- Stearic acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Butylene glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.
- Sodium hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier.
Rimmel Lash Accelerator – Does It Really Work?
Eyelash enhancers are often sold as serums. What makes Rimmel Lash Accelarator unique is the fact that it’s a mascara and an enhancer in one. Hence, you don’t need to wait a few minutes before applying eye makeup. You can get those long, dark lashes on without the waiting period.
Rimmel is made with an advanced lengthening formula that makes lashes appear longer the moment you put it on. Use it regularly and you’ll be more impressed with it. That’s because the unique grow-lash complex lengthens, strengthens, nourishes, and renews lashes over time.
Benefits Of Rimmel Lash Accelerator
- This product is helps to get thicker lashes.
- Product comes as both an eyelash enhancer and a mascara.
- This product helps the growth of lashes. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Rimmel Lash Accelerator
- Not sold on its official website.
- Doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
- Company doesn’t fully explain ingredients used.
- Only available in shades of black.
Final Verdict : Rimmel Lash Accelerator
If you want an eyelash enhancer that serves you in more ways than one, this is the perfect brand to go for. Rimmel Lash Accelerator has been designed to give you longer and thicker lashes while making sure you have your go-to mascara every single time you go out. Although the manufacture does not provide any money back guarantee.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day