RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Overview
RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily moisturizer SPF 30 is an anti-aging wrinkle cream with added sun protection that claims to reverse five signs of aging, such as dark spots, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. This product has been re-continued after reformulation. The cost of the moisturizer is listed on the manufacturer’s site is $28.99. Though it is not sold via its manufacturer, it can be purchased via other retailers.
About RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 – Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has a special breakthrough technology called Hexinol that can allegedly target all five of the main signs of aging: wrinkles, sagging skin, dry skin, dark spots, and dullness.
What are the ingredients in RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30?
- Avobenzone: sunscreen agent that absorbs UV rays and coverts them to heat, which is less damaging.
- Homosalate: salicylate that prevents UV damage to skin. Its use has been linked to hormonal disruption.
- Octocrylene: an ester that prevents UVA and UVB damage. It is also known to increase skin sensitivity.
- Oxybenzone: an active sunscreen and photostabilizer.
- Retinol: a form of vitamin A that reverses sun damage in skin, decreases the appearance of wrinkles, tightens pores, and stimulates production of collagen. It’s best used at night as it is known to increase photosensitivity.
- Glycerin: A humectant that binds moisture to the skin.
Directions to use:
RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 should be applied to clean skin fifteen minutes before sun exposure.
Benefits of RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:
- Repairs wrinkles and tighten sagging skin
- Provides sun protection
- Sold in a variety of retailers
- All ingredients in the moisturizer are listed
Disadvantages of RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:
- Company does not provide documented results that back their claims about the product’s results
- Retinol can potentially cause skin irritation
- Several product ingredients are known to increase sensitivity
- Customers can’t purchase the product directly from the manufacturer
Does RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 have any side effects?
Side effects have not been reported for RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, but people who have already sensitive or dry skin should know that retinol may exacerbate these conditions.
Some online reviews state the following:
“I bought this cream because of a review that said it really works well lightening brown spots. I bought it believing that a little. I have tried so many others. But, about a month later I realized my brown spots have been reduce by 80% in color and intensity. I got the night cream and that has enhanced the effect. I love this cream. It’s very light weight but hydrates perfectly. I recommend it this cream and the night cream from this line to anyone.”
“Jury is still out on this one. My initial impression is that I love it – makes my skin so soft. I love the way my face feels the next morning. However, my chin has been breaking out since using it. This is a problem I’ve had on and off my whole life, so not sure if it’s this product or something else. I’ve switched up a few other things in my routine to see if that helps the problem. I really hope it does because I want to like this cream, but need my chin to quit breaking out.”
RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 states that it can target five signs of aging, including wrinkles, dark spots, loss of elasticity, uneven skin tone, and decrease in firmness by using Hexinol Technology. However, the explanations for how this technology works are vague at best. It does help that RoC lists all ingredients in the moisturizer’s formula, but several of the ingredients are known to increase sensitivity in skin. Although retinol is meant to benefit the skin, it’s also known for being harsh. The manufacturer’s website lists a suggested MSRP, but customers must buy the product from other retailers and don’t have the option of purchasing directly from the company. Though the moisturizer is supposed to produce results in 4 weeks, no hard facts are disclosed that could be used as evidence for these claims. Several users of the product have stated that this product causes dryness and redness. Prospective customers may benefit from using a product that does not including sensitizing agents.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: