Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer?
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer is an anti-aging moisturizer that is meant to reduce five different signs of aging: dark spot discolorations, wrinkles and fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin, and dry skin. The company claims its 5-in-1 Hexinol ingredient formulation delivers visible results in just four weeks.
Roc, founded in 1957, is an innovative skincare company founded by Dr. Jean-Charles Lissarrague who allegedly created the first SPF sunscreen and the first hypoallergenic skincare product.
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer’s list price is $28.99, but it can’t be purchased from the manufacturer’s site. However it is sold at major retailers like Walmart, CVS, and Target, and the manufacturer’s site provides links to all these places. Roc does not offer a money-back guarantee, as you can’t purchase directly through them.
What are the Ingredients in Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
How to apply Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to
- Apply to face and neck daily.
Benefits of Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer
- Brighten and soften skin. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Reduce visibility of dark spots
- Fade wrinkles and fine lines
Disadvantages of Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final verdict: Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer has an official website that is pretty informative. While no specific documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the formula contains many proven hydrators and anti-aging ingredients. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
You can’t purchase this product directly from the manufacturer.
There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."