Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Review: Is It Good For Your Skin?
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer is an anti-aging moisturizer that is meant to reduce five different signs of aging: dark spot discolorations, wrinkles and fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin, and dry skin. The company claims its 5-in-1 Hexinol ingredient formulation delivers visible results in just four weeks.
Roc, founded in 1957, is an innovative skincare company founded by Dr. Jean-Charles Lissarrague who allegedly created the first SPF sunscreen and the first hypoallergenic skincare product.
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer’s list price is $28.99, but it can’t be purchased from the manufacturer’s site. However it is sold at major retailers like Walmart, CVS, and Target, and the manufacturer’s site provides links to all these places. Roc does not offer a money-back guarantee, as you can’t purchase directly through them.
Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3%): sunscreen
- Homosalate (10%): sunscreen
- Octocrylene (3%): sunscreen
- Oxybenzone (5%): sunscreen
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine:
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Cyclohexasiloxane: silicone
- Butylene Glycol: conditioner
- Shea Butter: moisturizer
- Squalane: hydrator
- PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate: emollient
- Pentaerythityl Tetraethylhexanoate: emollient
- Cetyl Alcohol: emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate: surfactant
- Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate: UV absorber
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: film former
- Aluminum Starch Ocenylsuccinate: anti-caking agent
- PEG-75 Stearate: surfactant
- Polyacrylamide: binder
- Glycolic Acid: alpha hydroxyl acid, boosts cell renewal
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Pentylene Glycol: preservative
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer: viscosity booster
- C13-14 Isoparaffin: mineral oil
- Ceteth-20: emollient
- Steareth-20: surfactant
- Methylparaben: preservative
- Tocopheryl Acetate: vitamin E
- Propylparaben: preservative
- Ethylparaben: preservative
- Laureth-7: amino acid
- BHT: preservative
- Disodium EDTA: chelating agent
- Cyclopentasiloxane: silicone
- p-Anisic Acid: fragrance
- Polysorbate 20: surfactant
- Retinol: vitamin A
- Ascorbic Acid: vitamin C
- Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid: conditioner
- Sodium Hydroxide: lye
Apply to face and neck daily.
Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Advantages
- Brighten and soften skin
- Reduce visibility of dark spots
- Fade wrinkles and fine lines
- Protect against sun damage
- Hydrate and smooth skin
Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Roc Multi Correxion Moisturizer Customer Reviews
- “Been using it religiously for 5-6 months now but I haven’t seen a difference. The cream is a little bit tan and matches my skin, so you can’t really see it. It’s a heavy cream and you have to massage it into your skin which can be annoying because rough agitation can make the wrinkles look worse. But nothing you can do because creams work better than gels. This product only depuffs but I’m going to keep using it and check back if there is any significant improvement.” – By EJ
- “Goes on smooth and feels great on the skin but I haven’t noticed any real changes. My fine lines look the same and I have been using this every night for over a month now.” By anameb
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer has an official website that is pretty informative. While no specific documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the formula contains many proven hydrators and anti-aging ingredients.
You can’t purchase this product directly from the manufacturer.
There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.