Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel Overview
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel is a stimulating and firming treatment powered by Actif Pur which is a active combination of proteins and active firming nutrients. These ingredients help support your skin’s ability to stay firm toned and elastic. This eye lifting gel also helps to tone and lighten around the eyes and reduces dark circles.
The Roc company was founded in France in 1957 by a pharmacist and dermatologist, and in 1999 came to the U.S. Roc has continued to build on its understand of the aging process which is dedicated to developing the most effective skin care solutions for women.
Roc company says that through its research and development, clinical trials and customer tests, manufacturing, and quality control, they ensure that the promises they make for their customers are being kept.
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel – Product Description
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel helps to firm and lift the eye area with a special active ingredient combination guided by Actif Pur.
Roc PROTIENT Lift Eye Lifting Gel is clinically proven to increase firmness, elasticity, visibly lift the skin and improve contour and texture.
Retinol Actif Pur in Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel, was developed in 1995 and was the first pure and stabilized form of Vitamin A, a pioneer treatment in the visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Roc products contain pure active ingredients and are clinically proven to deliver visible and lasting results for healthier looking skin. Roc’s products do not mask the symptoms, they work to improve the skin’s health.
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel Advantage
- Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel is a creamy gel form and goes on light.
- This product helps your eyes to not look as tired.
- This gel is cool and soothing.
- Roc products are sold mostly in skin care sections on drug stores throughout the nation most of which have beauty advisors to guide your purchases.
- In 1987 they were the first company to formulate non comedogenic based on a patent method of testing at Roc Skin Research Center.
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
- In 1957, Roc was the first company to produce hypoallergenic skin care products.
- The price is reasonable.
- A firming sensation will be noticeable the first time it is used and visible improvement will be noticed in eight weeks.
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel – Drawbacks
- This Eye Lifting Gel by Roc may not be quite as effective in reducing fine lines in some people.
- There is no ingredient list for this product.
- There is no further explanation about Actif Pur.
Roc PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel – The Bottomline
Roc is a company that has been around for generations. Although they do not get specific in their web site about PROTIENT LIFT Eye Lifting Gel, they certainly claim to go beyond the norm to perform clinical tests, and scientific research to satisfy the demands of the customer. There was no elaboration on the key ingredient in this product, Retinol Actif Pur, which is disappointing to be left clueless. If this makes the product unique and work, it should be expanded on.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."