RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream Review: Does it work?
Sleep off your skin issues with RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, US $14 for 1 oz., and wake up to renewed, younger-looking skin. This product is made with a powerful complex that combines the anti-aging benefits of retinol and the skin revitalizing benefits of powerful vitamins and minerals to restore outstanding level of skin health that shows beautifully and naturally on your skin.
This product’s development and formulation has been overseen by Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies.
- Retinol: Has been proven time and again to have the most powerful anti-aging benefits that corrects wrinkles as well as inhibit melanin production which means lighter dark marks and brighter overall skin complexion
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that sinks deep into your skin while also leaving a thin film on the surface that soothes dryness and provides your skin with added protection from environmental elements as well
- Citric Acid and Glycolic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acids that gently lift and eliminate the damaged layer of your skin as it stimulates collagen production and faster skin turnover to surface newer, younger skin
- Squalane: Soothes and relieves your skin of dry and flaky feeling
- Shea Butter: An emollient that deep moisturizes your skin and which promotes a time-release hydration system to keep your skin feeling well moisturized over longer periods of tim
- Ascorbic Acid: Revitalizes your skin by reinvigorating your skin cells to activate fast repair and regeneration mechanisms
- Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate: Minerals that promote your skin’s overall health, making it more resilient to blemishes, infections and damage
Use RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream as part of your nightly skincare routine, following cleansing and toning, on its own or, layered with other serums and moisturizers in your routine. Apply product to your face, neck and chest, while making sure to protect the same areas from UV with sun protection the morning after.
- This is a product that has been proven to keep giving with long-term use, according to an efficacy study undertaken by Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies
- Product complements the natural repair and rejuvenation activities of your skin happening while you sleep
- Product has been clinically demonstrated to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 12 weeks
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Contains irritating menthol which may be what causes the burning sensation you can feel when this product is applied
- Contains parabens and BHT, toxic chemicals that have been shown to adversely affect your hormones and the many body mechanisms that this switch on and off
- Contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can get in the way of your brain and nerve health
- High probability that beneficial ingredients are present in the formula in very low quantities to make any potent contribution to your skin’s health
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream fuses together a powerful combination of ingredients that make your skin feel and appear healthier. Unfortunately, it also incorporates ingredients likely to have adverse reactions to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."