RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
There’s no stopping those lines and spots from converging on your face. Year after year, the pressure for you to stay young looking keeps mounting. The problem is that, year after year, you end up losing to hyped up marking and not getting a ounce of your investment in return, and so, you end up with skin that’s more lifeless than before.
About RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum does away with the unnecessary, unfounded anti-aging claims of anti-wrinkle creams. Priced at $22.99 a bottle, RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum tackles your wrinkle issues straight to the point. It gives you Retinol.
Retinol is a more stable derivative of Vitamin A. It has been ‘the’ standard for reversing and inhibiting the development of more wrinkles and fine lines. With an ultra lightweight product formulation, the skin nourishing goodness, including the anti-wrinkle powers of Retinol, packed in RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum, is able to deeply penetrate skin as soon as you apply it on. This fast-acting formula then allows you to enjoy softer, smoother skin much sooner than you’ve ever experienced it before with other anti-wrinkle creams.
Manufacturer information and its claims about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
Founded in 1957 by French pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague, RoC is founded on a tradition of developing skincare products that are research-based, clinically proven, and formulated in collaboration with dermatologists. RoC’s tradition of excellence continued to grow and deepen when the brand was introduced in the US. Since then, RoC has maintained a good reputation for manufacturing only quality skincare products both in the US and in Europe.
RoC recalls that even before the hype over this wonder anti-wrinkle ingredient began, RoC was the first manufacturer to stabilize this ingredient, lock it in a bottle, transport it, and keep its potency throughout the process. RoC prides itself in being the only product to have shown the potency of Retinol in their products and this ingredient’s ability to keep improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for up to one year – a feat, RoC says, no other brand was able to accomplish.
RoC claims that mature skin continues to benefit from Retinol with continued use of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum:
- Visible improvements in fine lines, sagged skin and dull complexion appear within 4 weeks
- In 8 weeks, crow’s feet decreases in depth, and unevent skin tone becomes more apparently improved
- Deep wrinkles are noticeably more improved and less prominent in just 12 weeks
How Does RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Work?
The products, lightweight, serum formulation cuts down the time it takes for the product to penetrate your skin and deliver nourishment to the depths of your skin. Retinol, combined with the magnesium, copper and zinc – all powerful skin conditioners, brings back moisture in your skin. The formulation instantly lifts your skin and fills in cracks deep within to smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines that appear on the surface of the skin.
Many studies have independently shown just how effective Retinol works to improve hte appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Many studies have, likewise, already observed the benefits of using Retinol to improve age spots and other skin discolorations, as well as tighten pores and lift sagged skin.
RoCRetinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Ingredients
- Solvent: Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol
- Moisturizing and skin conditioning agents / emollients / humectants: Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin,Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Laureth-23, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-4, Allantoin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Bisabolol, Laureth-7
- Cleansing agent: PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Nylon-12, Polyacrylamide, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20
- Vitamins / Minerals / Antioxidants: Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Retinol, Ascorbic Acid, Copper Gluconate
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,BHT
- Fragrance / additives: Fragrance, Yellow 5
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Benefits
- Made with Retinol, the gold standard in anti-wrinkle ingredients
- Product is mindfully packaged to maintain the potency of Retinol
- Less visible signs of skin aging
- Visibly more radiant skin
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Drawbacks
- Product is made from several controversial ingredients
- Retinol potency is not indicated
Apply RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. Apply up to two times daily.
Retinol can cause your skin to become more photosensitive and thus, become more easily damaged when exposed to sunlight. Make sure to use sunscreen during the day for the ful duration of product use.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Side Effects
- PEG 12 Dimethicone is prone to impurities which means it may contain toxic and carcinogenic substances.
- Butylated hydroxytoluente (BHT) is a suspected carcinogen.
- Phenoxyethanol, may disrupt the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
- Parabens mimic estrogen and may disrupt the regulation of important body processes.
Who can use RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum?
Men and women who have wrinkles they need to tackle.
While the supposed research that went into the formulation and manufacturing of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum sounds promising, the research, it seems, failed to figure out the toxic ingredients contained in this product. Still, it’s out in the market, and ready for you to try it at your own risk.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."