Roc Retinol Correxion Overview
Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream has created an exclusive formula of pure Retinol and Essential Mineral Complex proven to improve a more youthful look around your eyes.
This French company has been making skin care products for over 40 years. They specialize in anti-aging products that are guaranteed to take 10 years off your appearance. By involving Dermatologists and skin experts, their partnership in the beauty business has contributed to their expertise in the skin care industry. They guarantee that the results you will see will be immediate and continue to give your face a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Roc Retinol Correxion – Product Description
Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream has advanced age defying technology that has been specially formulated for the delicate eye area. It visibly reduces the smile lines, or crow’s feet, and wrinkles around the eyes. They say that in twelve weeks this will happen and less puffiness in four weeks.
To apply simply dot the eye cream around entire eye area and gently spread until it is absorbed. It can be used with or without moisturizer in the morning or at night. The skin around your eyes will continue to improve over time with regular use.
Roc Retinol Correxion Advantage
- This French company has over 40+ years experience in skin care technology.
- The products are formulated as hypoallergenic and oil free.
- The properties in this eye cream are also non-comedogenic, or not acne causing.
- The cream has been tested by eye doctors.
- A full ingredient list is given.
- This is clinically proven to work.
- Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream was voted to be the best new eye cream in 2006, costing just under $20.00, by CEW Beauty Awards.
- This product also helps reduce very deep wrinkles.
Roc Retinol Correxion – Drawbacks
- The eye cream may irritate if it enters directly into eyes.
- They warn that your skin may need time to adjust to this product. Start by applying every other day for the first two weeks until you feel comfortable to apply more.
- You may experience tingling or redness in the beginning of use.
Roc Retinol Correxion – The Bottom line
The Roc company has be around since the year 1957. That is 40+ years experience with skin care treatments. They guarantee that you will see visible results. They stand behind and believe in their product so much that they challenge anyone to sign up and try their products for 12 weeks. They challenge that you will notice at least 10 years disappear after the 12 weeks.
The clinically proven products are highly effective yet gentle enough for all skin types. It will lessen your expression lines and reduce deep wrinkles even while sleeping ,if applied then, to wake up to a more youthful you.
The strong partnership with the beauty industry and Dermatologists has contributed to their knowledge of skin care. Since their expertise is in skin care and developing highly effective proven results, this makes Correxion Eye Cream very appealing.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."