Rodales The Petal Eye Cream Review: Is This eye cream Safe To Use?
Rodales The Petal Eye Cream Overview:
Rodales The Petal Eye Cream, US $45 for a 1 oz. jar, is a moisturizing eye cream concocted specially to treat and rejuvenate your delicate eye skin.
About Rodales The Petal Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rodale Inc., the skin care company that claims to “inspire health, healing, happiness, and love in the world”. Starting out by creating giant names in online publishing that includes Women’s Health, Men’s Health, and Prevention, the company soon started procuring products deliberately created to promote sustainability and your personal health and well-being.
Presently the company boasts of a broad reach covering 67 countries. This particular product is handmade by Belmondo, an organic skin care line based in British Colombia, Canada.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Instantly boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Support round-the-clock skin hydration that keeps your skin from drying out.
- Deliver a soothing relief that helps revive your lively and vibrant skin complexion.
- Provide a moisturizing formula that won’t sting and won’t hurt even the most sensitive skin types.
- Enhance your skin’s natural beauty by enhancing its state of health.
What Are The Ingredients In Rodales The Petal Eye Cream?
- Rosehip Oil: Restores your skin’s lost moisture and helps improve the appearance of fine lines and dark circles, all as this ingredient supports faster skin repairs, healing and regeneration.
- Grape Seed Oil: Significantly revitalizes your skin and revives its energy, this ingredient also renders its powerful antioxidant properties to protect your skin from further damage and aging.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Promotes faster skin healing and rejuvenation as it works with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Deep nourishes, this ingredient also delivers a high volume of fatty acids that aids your skin in becoming better conditioned.
- Chamomile: It relieves your skin from multiple signs of irritation that visibly evens out your skin tone.
Directions To Use:
Use Rodales The Petal Eye Cream liberally.
- Rodales The Petal Eye Cream is free from parabens, artificial fragrances, drying alcohols, GMOs, and petroleum.
- This product was never tested on animals and supports sustainability as it comes in a recyclable jar packaging.
- The manufacturer produces this eye cream in small batched, all handmade, in Canada.
- All ingredients are organically sourced and satisfy fair trade requirements.
- The formula contains ingredients that can be easily be obtained from other similar products that commit to deliver the same results.
- This product provides no assurance that ingredient quality is intact, and it is also packaged in a transparent jar container that can easily contaminate and cause the product to become easily degraded.
- Rodales The Petal Eye Cream reviews, including product details, are severely limited, practically also limiting consumer understanding about how this product proposes to deliver benefits to the delicate skin around your eyes.
Does Rodales The Petal Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Rodales The Petal Eye Cream are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy and how your skin responds to these components
Rodales The Petal Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Rodales The Petal Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I love how this product absorbs easily into my skin and leave the surface with a rich, velvety feel that feels so luxuriously amazing! The scent is also soothing and I love the way it smells on my skin. I just wish that Rodales could come up with a better product packaging that would be more hygienic and help ensure that the beneficial components stay intact during shipment and for at home storage. Other than that, this product is super fine.”
- “This eye cream is beautiful. The skin under my eyes is hydrated and less tired looking, which is amazing seeing as I have a newborn and a two year old! A little goes a long way and while being creamy, it hasn’t caused any little bumps that all other eye creams have caused when they feel this rich.” — Jessica S. on Belmondo
Rodales The Petal Eye Cream is a refreshing eye formula in a sea of products loaded with synthetic ingredients that often bring with it unnecessary side effects that compromise your skin and your health. The transparent jar packaging, however, is unlikely to keep the potency of its ingredients intact.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.