Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Overview
Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream hydrates and protects the sensitive under eye area by optical light diffusers in the formula that make eyes appear brighter. This product helps to increase collagen production while minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet, under eye dark circles and puffiness.
Rodan + Fields Dermatologist was founded in 2002, and is a skin care company connecting people with the products, knowledge, and resources to change their skin and their lives.
Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, became friends during their residency and they remembered what the director of the Dermatology department had said to them. It was to find your purpose and make a difference or be confined to a practice that is ordinary. That is when they formulated Proactive for acne and continued with other skin care lines.
Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream – Product Description
Rodan and Fields Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream has been proven in clinical studies to diminish crow’s feet, under eye dark circles, and puffiness.
Since the eyes are the first place to show age, Rodan and Fields suggest to use Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream twice a day after the age of twenty.
Some of the common ingredients in Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream are, wheat germ extract, jojoba esters, barley extract, sea whip extract, rosemary extract, along with various roots, peptides and collagen.
They offer six different skin care lines which are, reverse line, anti-aging line, soothe line, essentials, and enhancements. These sets have several parts to it and are expensive but it gives you the option to try them all.
Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream is in the Anti-Aging skin care category.
Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Advantage
- Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream , by Rodan + Fields, has been featured in Lucky Magazine in an article about skin miracle workers.
- They do offer testimonials, FAQs, RFConnection to get a custom regime, and a glossary.
- There are other Rodan + Fields products available in the anti-aging category.
- The founders of this eye creme product are Dermatologists themselves.
Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- The official web site gives little information on the product and it costs $59.00.
- They do not explain how this is clinically proven to work.
- There are over 75 ingredients on the list, most of which are unrecognizable.
- There are no reviews, before and after pictures or cruelty free mentioned.
Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream – The Bottomline
Rodan and Fields brings Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream to help reduce and prevent the signs of aging around the eye area. Apparently they needed to use 75 ingredients to do this. They say this product is clinically proven to work but then they do not proceed to tell us how this is. They do not explain how this formula helps with collagen production, crow’s feet, dark circles, or wrinkles. Since they list the giant list of ingredients, they may as well pick out the ones that are key and explain which one prevents this or that and how.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."