Rodial Body Sculpture: Does Rodial Body Sculpture Work?
Rodial Body Sculpture – At A Glance
Rodial Body Sculpture Anti-Cellulite Gel is one of many skin and body care treatments from the London-based, global brand Rodial. Founded by someone known only as Maria, began the product line using some of her Greek grandmother’s homemade beauty treatment secrets. Rodial boasts a huge celebrity following including Nadine Coyle, Katie Holmes, Jessica Simpson, Uma Thurman and Parish and Nicole Richie among others who credit Rodial products with reducing and improving the appearance of their hip and thigh regions.
Like the other products in the Rodial line of skincare, Rodial Body Sculpture Anti-Cellulite Gel features Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin among its ingredients. In fact the name Rodial is derived from the greek word for pomegranate, rodi. Pomegranate, a powerful antioxidant, is included in the formulation to tighten and tone the skin, while stimulating tissue drainage. The manufacturer’s website is a high end, professional and very user friendly design that adds to the credibility of the product line.
Rodial Body Sculpture – Facts
Prevailing upon the natural anti-aging, firming and collegen-boosting properties of Pomegranate Extract, the tissue draining properties of Caffeine, bio marine active and wheat protein, Rodial Body Sculpture Anti-Cellulite Gel targets the cellulite nodules trapped in the skin and breaks down the fatty deposits to reduce the appearance of cellulite and orange peel skin. Though limited information is included on the manufacturer’s website about the specific product, much attention is given to the Rodial name and the founder’s reputation.
A full list of product ingredients is included on several online retailer sites, however the manufacturer’s website does not include a complete list ingredients.
Rodial Body Sculpture – Positive Features
- A unique active ingredient (pomegranate) that may appeal to users looking for something different.
- User endorsements are available on the official website.
- Product line is well known and respected in celebrity circles.
- The official website puts a human face to the product line in the founder “Maria.”
- Continued use of the product after the initial 60 day daily treatment is reduced to once or twice a week for maintenance.
- Freshly scented with lavender and tangerine oil.
Rodial Body Sculpture – Negative Features
- Limited product ingredient information is given.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Product is expensive at $140 for a 6 oz. supply.
- Official website lists pricing and shipping in British pounds.
Rodial Body Sculpture – Conclusion
Rodial Body Sculpture Anti-Cellulite Gel is a costly cellulite treatment that carries the cache of celebrity endorsement. Featuring the anti-oxidant properties of pomegranate extract and the active cellulite reducing agents caffeine and bio marine extract, the gel is likely to have an effect on the appearance of cellulite, though the product ingredient list does not appear to justify the cost. The manufacturer’s website spends little effort explaining why the product should work and a great deal of time creating an aura of celebrity.