Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream?
Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream, US $90 for 1.7 fl. oz., offers varied approaches in restoring your skin’s ideal moisture levels. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits:
- Provides optimal hydration to your skin by creating a better system of moisture restoration that covers every known aspect necessary to relieve skin from chronic dryness.
- Relieves skin from inflammation, primarily those caused by extreme skin dryness.
Rodial is a brand founded by Maria Hatzistefanis, an international journalist, in 1999 with products containing the collagen boosting ingredient, Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin.
What are the Ingredients in Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Gransil: A patented ingredient designed to boost your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously maintaining the potency of the ingredients rather than adding each one separately into the formulation.
- Vitamin B3: Also Niacinamide, improves the nutrition content of your skin by improving microcirculation, while simultaneously supporting skin brightening and providing antioxidant protection.
- Hydromanil: A patented ingredient that works by retaining the ingredient molecules on the surface of your skin which attracts moisture to the surface and allows for uninterrupted moisture sustenance that lasts for up to 8 hours.
How to Apply Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
- Use Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream at least once daily but, for best results, it is highly recommended that you use the product together with your evening and morning skincare routines.
- The product may also be safely reapplied throughout the day as your skin feels moisture deprived and in need of a boost.
Benefits of Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
- Product includes Niacinamide, a most sought after skin care ingredient that significantly improves cellular mechanisms necessary for repair and regeneration.
- Takes varied approaches to skin moisturization that includes various facets such as flooding skin with moisture but also attracting water to the surface of the skin and then continuously releasing stored moisture for hours following application.
Disadvantages of Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
- Product contains fragrance ingredients, one of the most irritating ingredients that can suffer any skin type, but most especially people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), toxic chemicals that can bind with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, at any point during product manufacturing.
- Product offers moisturization only and misses out on other potentially good additions to bring about great skin care, including antioxidants and peptides
Final Verdict- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream may contain moisture-giving and restoring ingredients in skin care. However, in the real world, your skin simply needs more than just a hydration boost to revitalize it and keep it healthy everyday and every night.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: