Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream, US $90 for 1.7 fl. oz., offers varied approaches in restoring your skin’s ideal moisture levels. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits:
- Provides optimal hydration to your skin by creating a better system of moisture restoration that covers every known aspect necessary to relieve skin from chronic dryness. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- Relieves skin from inflammation, primarily those caused by extreme skin dryness.
Rodial is a brand founded by Maria Hatzistefanis, an international journalist, in 1999 with products containing the collagen boosting ingredient, Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin.
What are the Ingredients in Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Makes your skin better hydrated by attracting moisture in the surroundings which gives your skin a better hydrated feeling and a plumper skin that lasts for longer periods of time. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Gransil: A patented ingredient designed to boost your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously maintaining the potency of the ingredients rather than adding each one separately into the formulation.
- Vitamin B3: Also Niacinamide, improves the nutrition content of your skin by improving microcirculation, while simultaneously supporting skin brightening and providing antioxidant protection.
- Carob Seed Extract: Improves the rate of skin repairs and rejuvenation to restore your skin’s health much sooner.
- Hydromanil: A patented ingredient that works by retaining the ingredient molecules on the surface of your skin which attracts moisture to the surface and allows for uninterrupted moisture sustenance that lasts for up to 8 hours.
- Squalene: Adds moisture to your skin while also relieving your skin from irritation and other symptoms of inflammation.
How to apply Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream at least once daily but, for best results, it is highly recommended that you use the product together with your evening and morning skincare routines.
- The product may also be safely reapplied throughout the day as your skin feels moisture deprived and in need of a boost.
Benefits of Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
- Product includes Niacinamide, a most sought after skin care ingredient that significantly improves cellular mechanisms necessary for repair and regeneration. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Takes varied approaches to skin moisturization that includes various facets such as flooding skin with moisture but also attracting water to the surface of the skin and then continuously releasing stored moisture for hours following application.
- Makes skin supple and soft for long periods, according to several user reviews.
Disadvantages of Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
- Product contains fragrance ingredients, one of the most irritating ingredients that can suffer any skin type, but most especially people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), toxic chemicals that can bind with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, at any point during product manufacturing.
- Product offers moisturization only and misses out on other potentially good additions to bring about great skin care, including antioxidants and peptides.
Final Verdict : Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream
Rodial Dragon’s Blood Velvet Cream may contain moisture-giving and restoring ingredients in skin care. However, in the real world, your skin simply needs more than just a hydration boost to revitalize it and keep it healthy everyday and every night. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."