What Is Rodial Glamolash Serum?
As per the manufacturer,Rodial Glamolash Serum, US£45, is an eyelash growth enhancing, volumizing and lengthening product that lets you forget about your mascaras, false eyelashes and tacky eyelash extensions once and for all. Eyelash enhancers, after all, are the only products in the market today that can provide you with no less than your real eyelashes to give you that fluttery, glamorous length and curl that you’ve always wanted for your eyes.
Table of Contents [Show]
Rodial Glamolash Serum is infused with pro-Vitamin B5, hair growing peptides and other nutrient-rich ingredients, all designed to come together to bring you lavish lashes by nourishing your eyelash strands from roots to tips but it may cause rash on applied area.
What Are The Ingredients In Rodial Glamolash Serum?
- Panthenol:Also known as pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient improves hair texture, structure and synthesis of its precursors, causing your eyelashes to grow healthier, thicker strands that are able to withstand tearing, damage and falling off much better than ever before.
- Hexanediol: A powerful humectant, this ingredient floods your eyelash shaft with moisture, which props up hair, and by keeping moisture, also keeps your roots well-nourished, with sufficient nutrients to allow your eyelashes to become more glamorous and more resilient to damage.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Provides added nourishment to your eyelashes and to your roots but it may cause skin rashes.
- Sympeptides: Strengthens hair roots which, in turn, allows your eyelashes to grow longer and thicker as your hair cycle lengthens.
How To Apply Rodial Glamolash Serum?
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests to use Rodial Glamolash Serum during night time. Although, there isn’t any risk highlighted for using it in the morning as well.
- Make sure that your eyelids are rid of makeup, oil and other impurities prior to application.
- Apply this product right after you cleanse and tone, and before you layer your eye serums and moisturizing creams.
- Always patch test this product on one part of your eyelid before lining both of your upper eyelids with this product.
- Leave the patch overnight then, observe for signs of adverse reactions the following morning.
- When you experience any redness, swelling, itching or, any signs of irritation on your eyes or skin, immediately discontinue product use.
Benefits of Rodial Glamolash Serum
- Product gives you a better choice over smudgy mascaras and hard-to-manage eyelash extensions.
- Provides deep nourishment for your hair, allowing your eyelashes to thicken and lengthen with regular product use but it may cause rash on applied area.
- Product does not contain parabens, toxic chemicals that tend to accumulate in your body and be passed on to your children, and which, at toxic levels, eventually cause, hormonal disruptions that affect the proper regulation of various body mechanisms
Disadvantages of Rodial Glamolash Serum
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), which are toxic, and which can easily bind with 1,4dioxane, a well-known carcinogen, during the manufacturing process.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which, at lethal doses, can poison and affect the health of your nervous system.
- Product contains several potentially irritating ingredients for both your skin and your eyes
Final Verdict: Rodial Glamolash Serum
Beauty priorities vary across people. If eyelashes are part of your list of top wants when it comes to your glam self, an eyelash extension is worth the try. You will need to weight Rodial Glamolash Serum with other products in its league to discern which one sounds the most rationale to you. In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service as It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.