Rodial Glamolash Serum Review: Is This The Right Product For You?
Rodial Glamolash Serum Product Introduction
Rodial Glamolash Serum, US $74, is an eyelash growth enhancing, volumizing and lengthening product that lets you forget about your mascaras, false eyelashes and tacky eyelash extensions once and for all. Eyelash enhancers, after all, are the only products in the market today that can provide you with no less than your real eyelashes to give you that fluttery, glamorous length and curl that you’ve always wanted for your eyes.
Rodial Glamolash Serum is infused with pro-Vitamin B5, hair growing peptides and other nutrient-rich ingredients, all designed to come together to bring you lavish lashes by nourishing your eyelash strands from roots to tips.
Rodial Glamolash Serum Product Ingredients
- Panthenol:Also known as pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient improves hair texture, structure and synthesis of its precursors, causing your eyelashes to grow healthier, thicker strands that are able to withstand tearing, damage and falling off much better than ever before
- Hexanediol:A powerful humectant, this ingredient floods your eyelash shaft with moisture, which props up hair, and by keeping moisture, also keeps your roots well-nourished, with sufficient nutrients to allow your eyelashes to become more glamorous and more resilient to damage
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Provides added nourishment to your eyelashes and to your roots
- Sympeptides: Strengthens hair roots which, in turn, allows your eyelashes to grow longer and thicker as your hair cycle lengthens
Rodial Glamolash Serum Directions
Rodial Glamolash Serum is recommended for nighttime use. Although, there isn’t any risk highlighted for using it in the morning as well. Make sure that your eyelids are rid of makeup, oil and other impurities prior to application. Apply this product right after you cleanse and tone, and before you layer your eye serums and moisturizing creams.
Always patch test this product on one part of your eyelid before lining both of your upper eyelids with this product. Leave the patch overnight then, observe for signs of adverse reactions the following morning. When you experience any redness, swelling, itching or, any signs of irritation on your eyes or skin, immediately discontinue product use.
Rodial Glamolash Serum Advantages
- Product gives you a better choice over smudgy mascaras and hard-to-manage eyelash extensions
- Provides deep nourishment for your hair, allowing your eyelashes to thicken and lengthen with regular product use
- Product does not contain parabens, toxic chemicals that tend to accumulate in your body and be passed on to your children, and which, at toxic levels, eventually cause, hormonal disruptions that affect the proper regulation of various body mechanisms
Rodial Glamolash Serum Disadvantages
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), which are toxic, and which can easily bind with 1,4dioxane, a well-known carcinogen, during the manufacturing process
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which, at lethal doses, can poison and affect the health of your nervous system
- Product contains several potentially irritating ingredients for both your skin and your eyes
Rodial Glamolash Serum Conclusion
Beauty priorities vary across people. If eyelashes are part of your list of top wants when it comes to your glam self, an eyelash extension is worth the try. You will need to weight Rodial Glamolash Serum with other products in its league to discern which one sounds the most rationale to you.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day