Roloxin Lift Review: Is It Really Effective?
Roloxin Lift Introduction
Roloxin Lift is a facial mask that is made by the company Dermarche Labs. The purpose of Roloxin Lift is, as the name suggests, to ‘lift’ the skin, giving it a firmer, brighter and more youthful appearance. This product has won several beauty industry awards and has received extremely positive customer reviews on the Dermarche Labs website. Roloxin Lift can be purchased in different quantities starting with one pack for $10.00 and up to 30 packs for $145.00. The company also offers free shipping on certain orders.
What does Roloxin Lift claim?
Based on the information provided on the manufacturer’s website, Roloxin Lift may have the following benefits:
- Provide an instant smoothing effect while priming the skin for make-up application
- Transform the skin in just minutes from application
- Provides flawless skin for up to 24 hours
- Visibly smooths away fine lines and wrinkles
Roloxin Lift Manufacturer’s Detail
This manufacturer, Dermarche Labs, makes several different skincare products which as well as being available directly from their website are also sold by well known retailers such as Sephora. They provide a very informative website which includes details about the manufacturer and their returns policy, FAQ section and information about their offer of complimentary samples sent with every order.
Working of Roloxin Lift
Roloxin Lift provides a quick, temporary lift to the skin. Within 7-10 minutes of application, the mask dries to a smooth, powdery finish which is then rinsed with water. The skin is then primed for make up application or can simply be left as is with a smoother, more refined texture. The antioxidant-rich ingredients contained in the formula ensures that the product is protecting the skin against free-radical damage while the antiaging ingredients work to reduce signs of aging over the long term.
Roloxin Lift Ingredients
- Silica Particles: The main key ingredient used in Roloxin Lift are silica particles contained in the company’s SilicaLift technology. This patented technology is said to cover the skin with the particles, tightening the surface as it dries which takes approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Vitamin A: Also known as Retinyl Palmitate, this vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that nourishes aging skin cells and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: This beneficial antiaging vitamin, sometimes labeled Tocopheryl Acetate, is also known to fight cell-damaging free radicals in the skin which can cause premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a natural gel that soothes irritated skin and helps to keep it moisturized and fully hydrated.
Roloxin Lift Pros
- Before and after clinical study photos are shown
- The effects last for up to 24 hours
- Roloxin Lift has won industry awards
- Free samples are available
Roloxin Lift Cons
- Not all key active ingredients are explained in detail
Roloxin Lift Side Effects
Roloxin Lift is very unlikely to cause any side effects or irritate the skin.
The directions provided on the product page are detailed and illustrated. The mask should be applied after cleansing the skin in an even layer over the face, neck and around the eye area. After 7-10 minutes after it has dried to a powdery finish it is rinsed off with water.
There are a number of user reviews on the product page where customers say the following about Roloxin Lift:
- I love Roloxin Lift! Immediately after I applied it, I could feel my skin begin to tighten away the years
- I am thrilled to find this mask that makes an immediate difference.
- This is the only primer on Earth that actually works. It’s flat-out AMAZING!
For anyone wanting a quick lift for their skin, either on a daily basis or for a special occasion. Roloxin Lift would be highly recommended. The fact that it is award-winning is obviously a good sign as are the many positive customer reviews shown on the product page. While it would be expensive to use Roloxin Lift if buying each pack separately, consumers can receive a big discount by purchasing the product in bulk. Even though Dermarche Labs certainly isn’t one of the most well-known skincare manufacturers, they have a very professional appearance, provide all relevant information about their products and seem to have a loyal customer base.