Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Rosewater Balancing Mist?
As per the manufacturer, Rosewater Balancing Mist gives an instant hydration boost on your face anytime you need it. This mist restores delicate moisture to the skin and help even out your complexion. This mist is also a great toner to ready the skin daily for your beauty regimen. It is uniquely formulated with a high dosage of antioxidants to help protect the skin. This rosewater mist costs $24 at their official website, and each spritz bottle contains 100ml. This Rosewater Balancing Mist Review will help you discover what this balancing mist can do for you. However, if you have allergies to marshmallow and rose, using this can trigger Itching, rashes, dryness, and skin redness are the most common symptoms you can get from using this mist if you have allergies.
Rosewater Balancing Mist – Does It Really Work?
The vision of Jurlique’s founder is to connect people back to nature. With all the technological advancements in our era, we had forgotten the sensible practices we had before mass production got mainstream. This resulted in destruction and rapid consumption of raw materials and other natural resources. To make sure they don’t contribute to the senseless usage of Earth’s natural resources, Dr. Jurgen Klein decided to have their own resource farm where they manage and replenish their resource ingredients without abusing nature.
The manufacturer of Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ensures that you get the following benefits while using it:
- Have a toned moisturized skin without stinging and burning sensation on the face.
- Prepare the skin and promote the rate of absorption of other skincare products.
- Provide lasting moisture to the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Rosewater Balancing Mist?
The Rosewater Balancing Mist ingredients they use are manufactured at their own farms to ensure that it is fresh and does not deplete our natural resources. The following are key ingredients you will find in this balancing mist:
Marshmallow Root Extract: This extract soothes the skin and gives it a protective layer from harmful microorganisms that may cause acne and other skin infection.
- Rose Flower Extract: This flower extract gives hydration to the skin and leaves it with a sweet floral scent.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most all the rage alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps lessen acne breakouts and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. It may also slough away dead skin cells and impurities from skin. Although it may cause skin peeling or dryness.
How To Apply Rosewater Balancing Mist
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- To benefit from Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, shake the bottle and spray it on the cleansed face.
- You can also use this every time your skin needs a hydration boost.
Benefits Of Rosewater Balancing Mist
- This mist gives the skin an instant hydration boost.
- This mist facilitates absorption of other nourishing skincare products. However many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product refreshers the skin.
Disadvantages Of Rosewater Balancing Mist
- This balancing mist is expensive.
- A few user reviews have noted that it did not have any effect on the skin.
- Has a high amount of alcohol.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Rosewater Balancing Mist Have Any Side-Effects?
Rosewater Balancing Mist side-effects are pretty rare. However, if you have allergies to marshmallow and rose, using this can trigger the following:
- Itching, rashes, dryness, and skin redness are the most common symptoms you can get from using this mist if you have allergies. Discontinue using this mist if you experience any of the following.
Final Verdict: Rosewater Balancing Mist
Rosewater Balancing Mist instantly hydrates the skin whenever you need it. It can also function as a toner to ready your skin for your daily beauty regimen.
However, if you carefully look at user reviews, the high amount of alcohol it contains can counteract its moisturizing properties especially if you already have dry skin. The price of this mist is another factor that you should be concerned about. It has a high tag price for its value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."