Royal Fern Phytoactive Antiaging Cream Review: Is This Anti aging Cream Safe To Use?
Royal Fern Anti aging Cream Overview:
Royal Fern Phytoactive Antiaging Cream, US $250 for a 1.7 fl. oz., is an intensely hydrating moisturizing Anti aging Cream that immediately restores your skin’s ideal hydration levels and functions while simultaneously treating your skin from other aging issues that includes hyper pigmentation.
About Royal Fern Anti aging Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dr. Timm Golueke, a dermatologist and a naturopathist. Royal Fern is believed to be “the perfect symbiosis of highly effective substances from nature and modern anti-aging cell research”. All products under the Royal Fern product line are centered on this key ingredient, handled to give your skin anti-aging benefits and help you hold back skin aging for as long as feasible.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the production rates of collagen and make sure that these are present at very high volumes at any given time.
- Protect elastin and collagen fibers from premature degradation and from breaking down too soon.
- Provide highly potent and powerful protection from free radical attacks, as well as revive your skin’s lively complexion with the aid of antioxidants.
- Inhibit melanin formation which, in turn, lightens dark spots and brightens your overall skin tone.
- Make all of this product’s beneficial effects last for up to 12 hours with every application.
What Are The Ingredients In Royal Fern Anti aging Cream ?
- Vitamin C: Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also revives the energy level of your skin cells, dramatically speeding up the rate by which multiple mechanisms that help correct and sustain your skin’s health and youthful appearance are delivered.
- Vitamin E: Intensifies the beneficial impact of Vitamin C to your skin, it also facilitates repair and strengthening of your skin’s natural barrier to help keep moisture in and damaging external factors off of your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet, it significantly plumps up your skin, making fine lines feel smoother and appear softer and more faded.
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative, it speeds up the rate by which skin is repaired and renewed by lifting then eliminating the damaged top layer which, in turn stimulates faster collagen production at dramatically higher volumes.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Aids in skin repairs and regeneration, this ingredient also leaves a soothing effect on the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Loaded with powerful and protective antioxidants, it also supports skin healing.
Directions To Use:
Royal Fern Anti aging Cream is recommended by the manufacturer for integration into your morning or evening regimen or, both. Always apply only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Make it a point to wear your sunscreen religiously to protect your skin from further damage and maximize the benefits that your skin can derive from this formula.
- Royal Fern Anti aging Cream is delivered using a technology that sustains the beneficial effect of components for up to 12 hours.
- This product has been formulated by a dermatologist.
- This product is so expensive, it might be difficult to maintain as part of your regimen.
- Royal Fern Anti aging Cream reviews are too limited to gauge user sentiment about this product’s performance.
Does Royal Fern Anti aging Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Royal Fern Phytoactive Antiaging Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol, fragrance ingredients, and triethanolamine, all of which can sensitize your skin but also leave irreversible damages to the skin matrix.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Royal Fern Anti aging Cream offers an innovative Royal Fern Complex not ordinarily found in anti-aging creams. However, the scientific evidence supporting Royal Fern’s age defying properties is scarce and remains inconclusive.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.