RxGenesys Review: Does it Really Give a Wrinkle-free Skin?
RxGenesys is produced by a company that presents itself as a powerful anti-aging treatment regimen. As the picture above tells you, it is not so much a singular product as a “system,” a series of products meant to be used in coordination with each other, and we will treat it as such in this examination. The product is sold in collections of four different products used at different times in your beauty regimen, and the pricing is also unusual: a set of four bottles of the four different products is said to represent a ninety days’ supply, and is priced at $39.95 per month – which translates in practice to about $120 every three months. This is the price if you subscribe to automatically receive this product every three months (also included is a small “travel kit” of the same compounds); you can purchase a 90 days supply outright, but the price is $159.95.
RxGenesys includes four different products, and so the ingredients lists can get rather complicated. However, the common active ingredients that the manufacturer cites are as follows:
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Extract: A compound extracted from stem cells, intended to encourage the natural regeneration of cells in your skin’s tissues
- Green tea extract: A botanical intended to help your body’s natural cleansing processes when applied to the face
- Hyaluronic acid: A chemical compound found in the intercellular fluid that supports healthy tissues
Each product has its own intended uses, but most of the products are meant to be used either twice per day or in the evening, before you sleep. Each of them will have more specific usage instructions on the labeling.
- No known side effects.
- A series of products for the entire day; few other things would be needed
- Subscription plan could be convenient
- Price is reasonable when you look at it from a monthly perspective
- No clinical information is provided to support the claims for benefits from this product.
- The price is quite high if you find that you use more of the product than you might think
RxGenesys appears to be a reputable producer of anti-aging treatments, and their products have gotten good reviews from retailers and users. However, they don’t provide much or any clinical backing to support their claims for their special ingredient, and at the price they charge, you could very likely find effective sets of treatments for daily use at a lower cost.
We encourage you to shop around before you buy – there are a lot of beauty products in the modern marketplace, and you deserve the best!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.