RxGenesys Reviews – Is This Stem Cell Anti-Aging Beauty System Worth?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is RxGenesys?
RxGenesys is a brand of professional-strength skincare products made especially for aging and/or damaged skin.
It makes use of stem cell technology that specifically targets cell regeneration to produce those positive skin changes the brand is known for.
RxGenesys product line includes skincare essentials like cleansers, serums, creams, and lotions sold individually or in sets. These products help smoothen the skin and restore its former youthful beauty.
Who is the manufacturer of RxGenesys?
RxGenesys was formulated and developed by Dr. Jeffrey Gibson, an American plastic and reconstructive surgeon who specializes in cell regeneration and anti-aging medicine.
Together with his wife (a Latina businesswoman) and several other doctors and scientists, they came up with effective yet affordable products that specifically target cell health and regeneration to improve the condition of even the most challenging skin.
Today, Dr. Gibson’s products are said to be some of the most sought-after skincare products in the market today.
What are the ingredients of RxGenesys?
RxGenesys products rely on the following advanced key ingredients sourced by Lucas Meyer Cosmetics, a company that also specializes in skincare.
- iPS Cell Extract – a patented extract that contains amino acids, peptides, microRNA, polysaccharides, and enzymes that work together to induce the production of collagen, elastin, and fibrin.
- Botanical Extracts – includes ChroNoLine™, Progeline, Liftessence, and ElixIR™ all of which help protect the skin against aging; they do so by preventing the degradation of the elastic fibers in the skin which, in turn, improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Antioxidants and Skin Vitamins (B, C, and E) – According to WebMD, these protective vitamins is said to protect the skin against sun damage and reverse the signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – naturally produced by the body to cushion the tissues and keep them lubricated; when combined with vitamin C, it effectively smoothens the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Biomimetic Peptides – according to a studypublished in the Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol , this compound contributes to the activation of the body’s healing mechanisms.
How does RxGenesys work?
According to the official website of RxGenesys, their products work at a cellular level to improve skin appearance. It does so by inducing cell regeneration, which is important not just for wound healing but also in addressing the needs of aging skin.
Each formula consists of ingredients that allow the cells to behave more healthily and condition them to produce more of the skin’s natural building blocks namely collagen, elastin, and fibrin.
What are the advantages of RxGenesys?
- It is inspired and backed by the groundbreaking research that won the nobel prize for medicine in 2012.
- It is said to be as effective as the products used or administered in clinics.
- Its claims of effectiveness are backed by trials conducted by Dr. Gibson himself.
What are the disadvantages of RxGenesys?
- It might not work well on oily skin and could potentially cause breakouts.
- Some users failed to see any noticeable positive changes in their skin.
Is it worth buying RxGenesys?
RxGenesys has mixed reviews, although the positive reviews outnumber the negative ones a bit. It helps that RxGenesys is formulated and endorsed by a medical doctor who made an effort to provide proof by actually conducting a trial on his products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I buy RxGenesys?
A: RxGenesys has an official website where interested customers can learn more about the brand, its manufacturer, and all the products it has to offer.
Q: How much is RxGenesys?
A: Price varies according to product (individually or sets), but the manufacturer is currently offering a 20% discount to customers who will subscribe to their autoship option. There is also free shipping for purchases over $60.
Q: Who should use RxGenesys?
A: RxGenesys is for anyone who wishes to improve the appearance of the skin. It is particularly suitable for those with aging and/or damaged skin.
Q: How to use/apply RxGenesys?
A: RxGenesys may be used or applied like you would any other skincare products. The instructions for use are indicated on the label of each product.
Q: What are the side effects of RxGenesys?
A: Based on the studies of Dr. Gibson, there were no side effects associated with any of the products of RxGenesys. However, some reviews on amazon revealed that the product caused some breakouts in those with oily skin.
Q: Does RxGenesys interact with other products?
A: RxGenesys is not known to interact with other skincare products. However, it is advised to use the brand’s products together for best results.
Q: What are the precautions in using RxGenesys?
A: Those with an allergy to any of the ingredients included in RxGenesys products should refrain from using them.
Q: Does it have money-back guarantee?
A: The manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee for all of its products – even if the container is already empty.
Given the information above and the mixed reviews for this product, we can’t assure that RxGenesys will provide you the impressive results the majority of its users described.
Nonetheless, it is good that the company made an effort to put their products to test which only shows that it is a well-rounded brand and the manufacturer genuinely wants to provide great value for your money.
We’d say that when it comes to anti-aging solutions, RxGenesys is absolutely worthy of consideration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."