Saine Jeune Review: Is This Anti-aging Cream Really Effective?
Saint Jeune Description
Saint Jeune Anti-Aging Moisturizer is a wrinkle fighting and reversing cream that claims to tackle and relieve wrinkles, fine lines and other common and visible signs of skin aging by acting on cellular level processes and improving these.
The result is a smoother, softer, silkier skin surface that conceals skin creases by filling skin’s cracks with amino acids that work two ways. First, these building blocks of skin fill in empty spaces in the skin matrix. Second, these peptides stimulate the skin cells to more rapidly produce collagen in higher volume.
Product costs US$ 89. Manufacturer information has not been disclosed. This product is available for online purchase and through Amazon.
Saine Jeune Ingredients
- Cetyl Alcohol: emulsifier
- Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer: binder
- Glyceryl Stearate: emulsifier
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: emollient
- Glycerin: emollient
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: fragrance
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: peptide
- Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer: binder
- Mineral Oil
- Trideceth-6: emulsifier
- Dimethicone: emollient
- Saccharide Isomerate: humectant
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: humectant
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: film forming agent
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: humectant
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline: peptide
- Tripeptide-1: peptide
- lecithin: emulsifier
- Xanthan Gum: viscosity agent
- Carbomer: emulsifier
- triethanolamine: pH adjuster
- Phenoxyetanol: preservative
- Butylene Glycol: fragrance
- Caprylyl Glycol: emollient
- Ubiqinone 50: antioxidant
- Squalane: emollient
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan: binder
- Aloe Vera Gel: emollient
- Propylene Glycol: fragrance
- Diazolidinyl Urea: preservative
- lodopropynyl Butylcarbarnate: preservative
- Sodium EDTA: chelating agent
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract: emollient
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: fragrance
- Curcurmis sativus (cucumber) Fruit extract: emollient
- Panax ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract: emollient
- Tilia cordata (Linden Tree) Leaf Extract: emollient
- Tromethamine: fragrance
Saine Jeune Directions to Use
Cleanse skin. Follow up with toner. Dot the product around your face, neck and chest then, spread the product evenly, massaging in as you move from top to bottom. Use day and night daily to see visible results sooner.
Saine Jeune Advantages
- Full product ingredients list has been publicly disclosed
- Several modes of product access have been established
- Product contains peptides, amino acids that serve as the building blocks of skin and are necessary to supply skin’s requirements for materials to be used fore skin repair and regeneration
Saine Jeune Disadvantages
- This product is mainly made up of miscellaneous ingredients that do not have anything to do with treating wrinkles nor fighting the appearance of signs of skin aging.
- Ingredients proven to be beneficial to the skin are present in the formulation in very small proportions as compared to the overall product ingredient lineup.
- This product is made with highly toxic preservatives.
- The inclusion of several fragrance ingredients will likely cause irritation to any skin type, but most especially to sensitive and problematic skin types.
- There is no proof of efficacy presented.
This product contains several toxic and highly irritating ingredients. Weigh your objectives for securing a wrinkle care cream versus the potential risks and side effects. Then, you should make a decision if the risks are worth taking for the perceived benefits.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."