Nuance by Salma Hayek – Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Salma Hayek Nuance Eye Overview:
Salma Hayek Nuance Eye, USD 16.99 for 0.5 oz (14.2 g) tube, is a smoothing anti-aging eye cream that is formulated to smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. If you think this product is for you, this Salma Hayek Nuance Eye review can help you make the right decision.
About Salma Hayek Nuance Eye – Does It Really Work?
Nuance by Salma Hayek is a skincare company that was founded by actress and model Salma Hayek. According to her, she has created this skincare company with the aim of delivering exotic ingredients to every woman all over the world. She also claims that the women of her family have been taking advantage of these ingredients for generations already and now she aims at passing these to other women through this company.
According to their site, Nuance by Salma Hayek – Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fade dark circles.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Protect the skin from environmental stressors.
This review has more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Salma Hayek Nuance Eye?
The manufacturer also claims that the formulation contains the following Salma Hayek Nuance Eye ingredients:
- Shea Butter: Thanks to its high vitamin content, this emollient can trap the moisture in the skin and ensure that it will stay hydrated for long.
- Avocado Oil: This has excellent nourishing and moisturizing properties and can offer antioxidant protection to the skin.
- Jasmine Extract: This extract lends the scent to the cream. In addition to that, this exotic ingredient may also moisturize and lighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Directions To Use:
For best results, wash your face before applying Nuance by Salma Hayek – Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Apply the cream to the skin surrounding the eye area using gentle patting motions. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurred, rinse it off as soon as possible.
- The cream is free of parabens and fragrance.
- According to consumer results, 80% of them experience minimized the appearance of fine lines and firmer skin within 28 days.
- 100% of them felt increased hydration in the areas surrounding the eyes within 14 days of using the cream.
- The cream is expensive.
- It contains a fragrant extract that must not be used in the eye area.
- It also contains other irritating chemicals.
Does Salma Hayek Nuance Eye Have Any Side-effects?
While there are no reviews or studies about the product’s side effects, it would still be best that you take a look at the ingredient list to determine the possible side effects that you may encounter. Based on the ingredients list of the cream, Salma Hayek Nuance Eye side-effects:
- Jasmine extract, plant extracts, and Geranium oil may cause skin irritation like redness, dryness and itchiness.
Salma Hayek Nuance Eye contains some of the most exotic and effective anti-aging ingredients that can keep the skin healthy and youthful looking for long. However, it also has a few irritating ingredients that may cause unwanted effects on the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."