Sangeo Product Description
Sangeo Collagen Serum, approximately US $100 including shipping and handling fees, is an anti-aging product that helps restore the collagen naturally lost to aging skin. To be more particular, this product makes a strong commitment to delivering the following fab improvements to your aging skin:
- Support the restoration of your skin’s natural healing and treatment process to correct damages on the matrix which, on the surface, appear as improvements to wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
- Drive the faster and more efficient production of collagen and elastin to help revive and revitalize multiple mechanisms that function to protect, correct and maintain your skin’s health
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness to make it appear more youthful and better contoured
Sangeo is a brand committed to formulating and distributing products that are non-toxic, and that will neither hurt your skin nor your overall health and well-being.
- Collagen: Makes up for the lost collagen production volume that naturally happens to your skin as you age, so that, with more collagen in your system, your skin can experience lasting rejuvenation and renewal sooner
- Peptides: Improve skin cell coordination to make various skin healing and restoration processes happen much faster and more efficiently, including improving the collagen levels naturally produced by your skin
Sangeo can be easily incorporated as part of your daily morning and evening skin care regimens, applying the product only after a fresh cleansing and toning of skin on your face, neck and chest. When using this product during the day, always layer under your sunscreen to protect your skin from further UV and free radical damage.
- This product is lightweight and easily absorbent, and can be easily assimilated in multiple skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms.
- This product is available via a limited time free trial offer.
- Sangeo reviews have highlighted what appears to be a study which showed how this product has delivered better skin tone, firmer skin, and improved skin structure compared to a similar anti-aging serum from another brand, although details of this study have not been disclosed.
- While collagen is fast becoming one of the most common skin firming ingredients that is being incorporated into your skin care products, it is not very easily absorbent nor is it easily assimilated by your skin, and the collagen in this product is not an exception.
- There is no information available about this product’s complete line up of ingredients nor its manufacturer’s track record in anti-aging skin care.
- Sangeo reviews have stressed that this product will take a considerable period of regular application before any improvement can become noticeable.
Sangeo is an anti-aging product that isn’t easy to pass for its free trial offer. However, you need to understand that most of these deals give you very little time to make a true assessment of how the product works with your skin. In case you remain interested in signing up, always read the fine print to learn the terms and conditions of the offer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."