Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Introduction
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream, US $89 for 30 ml vial, is the fourth step in the Saranghae 5-step skin care regimen. It is an anti-aging product that delivers firming and lifting benefits to your aging eye skin.
What Does Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Claim
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specifically conceptualized and formulated to deliver the following improvements to benefit your aging skin:
- Revive your skin’s optimal level of health and, consequently, enhance its youthful appearance by enhancing nutrient circulation and moisture absorption
- Relieve your skin of dullness and lifeless complexion by revitalizing your skin and enhancing faster cellular metabolism to release energy that will power up numerous mechanisms that mae repair, rejuvenation and regeneration happen
- Lighten dark marks to even out your skin tone, and brighten the overall complexion of the skin around your eyes
- Plump your skin and improve its structure to enhance elasticity and support more volume which all contribute to give it a more youthful appearance
- Over time, and with regular product use, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other signs of skin aging fade and become much less noticeable
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Saranghae, which means, “I Love You” in Korean, is a skin care company with strong foundations that drive the company to turn to nature for answers to the greatest problems mankind has had about their aging skin. By harnessing botanical science and taking inspiration from centuries-old Korea skin care traditions, Saranghae is able to formulate products that complement human skin and the specific peculiarities of aging skin. Saranghae has made it its mission “to bring the power and beauty of Asian botanicals to the world”.
Working of Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream
To render the simplest interpretation of the complexities that this cream is able to deliver for the benefit of your skin, this formula enhances your skin’s health by boosting nutrient and moisture uptake and retention. Beautiful skin restored from signs of damage and aging will naturally follow
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Ingredients
- (Sang Hwang) Mushroom Extract: Has strong protective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help your skin better resist skin irritations, this ingredient is also known for its skin healing and purifying properties that promote the achievement of better health for your skin
- Adenosine: Boosts cellular level energy which helps restore and normalize multiple cell functions by making higher levels of energy available to power up these processes which, in turn, promotes faster skin rejuvenation, regeneration and turnover
- Vitamin B3: Also known as Niacinamide, is a multi-tasking ingredient that promotes healthier microcirculation which improves your skin cells’ nutrient uptake, and also functions as an antioxidant, moisture enhancer, and skin brightener
- Elastin and Collagen: Essential skin precursors that supply your skin cells with the raw materials it needs to rebuild and refortify your skin
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Pros
- This product is currently on sale, sold at US $49 versus original price of US $89 per vial.
- This product is multi-tasking, and permits you to derive more benefits from a single vial which many eye creams commit to but, are too weak to deliver.
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Cons
- The manufacturer fails to publish a full list of ingredients to open it up for scrutiny, most especially in terms of efficacy and in relation to safety.
- Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream reviews are practically not available anywhere, so that user’s experiences in using this product are not documented and, at this point, will not serve as a useful reference when finding out how this product might affect you.
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream Side Effects
In the absence of a full ingredients list, it is impossible to evaluate this product for efficacy and safety.
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream must be applied as the fourth step of the Saranghae skin care regimen. Use product day and night for faster results.
Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream, at its most basic form will seem no different from any other eye cream but, would certainly belong to the short list of the better products in the crowd. The addition of its key innovative ingredient, Sang Hwang, may or may not provide leverage but that strongly depends on your faith regarding this ingredient. Or, you can always choose to use a good eye cream that contains more established ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.