Scar Zone Anti-Scar Cream Review: Is This Acne treatment Safe To Use?
Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream Overview
Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream, available for a price of USD 10.99 for a 1 oz (28 g) tube, is marketed as a cream that targets all types of scar including the ones caused by stretch marks, injury, acne, and surgery. If you are looking for a product that can help fade your scars, check out this Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Acne treatment Cream review.
About Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Core Care America (CCA) Industries Scar Zone Anti-Scar Cream is the company behind this cream. The company markets and creates health and beauty products, each under their own brand name. The Scar Zone cream is just one of them.
According to the company, they have formulated the cream to:
- Reduce the look of all types of scars.
- Facilitate the scar’s healing process.
- Flatten raised scars.
- Fade the look of discolored scars.
- Protect scars from the sun.
- Prevent further scarring complications.
- Prevent skin from drying.
Wait, there’s more! Continue reading this review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream?
Below are some of the Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream ingredients:
- Octinoxate: This sunscreen additive can absorb UV rays and protect the skin from the damage it may bring.
- Zinc Oxide: This is used in most sunscreens because of its ability to reflect both UVA and UVB rays. In addition to that, this ingredient can also heal skin wounds, prevent acne and infections.
- Dimethicone: This protects the skin and keeps it moisturized.
Directions To Use
For best results, gently massage the Scar Zone Anti-Scar Cream into the skin for 3 to 5 minutes. Use this at least once a day. Apply only to cleansed and dry skin.
- It has an SPF of 15.
- It can target all types of scars.
- It can keep the skin moisturized.
- There are no clinical studies about the cream.
- The cream has lots of negative user reviews.
- It is expensive.
Does Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream Have Any Side-effects?
As per the user reviews, there are no Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream side-effects.
Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream Customer Reviews
Some of the Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream reviews online read:
- “I love this product…came across it one day about a year ago in Wal-Mart when I was looking for something to go a pimple I had and this stuff works Wonderful!!!! By the way a little bit goes along ways. I had to order it off of Amazon.com because they only sell the liquid spray kind now in all the stores I went to and it doesn’t last long at all! It dries out and when you spray it way to much comes out!!! :-/ The tube is 200% better! And it was delivered a lot faster than the estimated date so that was a bonus!!” – Ka Donley on Amazon
- “So I have a scar on my chin from surgery (something the dermotologist cut off), and planned to use some scar cream as part my post-treatment plan. There are so many other scar creams on the market and that are much more expensive, and since the reviews for Scar Zone weren’t shabby, I decided to try it. Well, I’ve been using it for about 4 weeks now and have not received any results. My scar is still dark pink and sometimes it gets red. I think all this product did was to smooth out the scar a bit, but it’s still obvious in terms of color. The directions read to use it twice a day, and I’ve been using it up to 4 times daily. Plus I dab a huge blob of it on my scar at night so that it will stay on the skin longer which supposedly gives quicker results. Not even doing that works. Also, this cream takes a long time to dry out. I give this two stars instead of one because it did seem to work a little better on the scar I have on my hand. It’s whiter but still obviously there. Bottom line: don’t waste your money on this, and if you’ve bought it, keep your receipt so that you can get your money back from the company. Get something else instead. I’m already going to purchase ScarAway since I’ve heard that actually does work.” -Y Gomez on Amazon
Scar Zone Scar Diminishing Cream can target different types of scars, even the raised ones. However, there are lots of users that claim that the product cannot deliver its claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."