Sepiwhite For Brightening Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Sepiwhite For Brightening?
As mentioned by manufacturer, Sepiwhite For Brightening is a proprietary ingredient used in skin care products developed and produced by Fair & Flawless, catering to skin problems that are related to hyper pigmentation as well as common skin blemishes like age spots, liver spots, sun spots, freckles, and acne marks.
Scientifically proven to have effective skin whitening properties, Sepiwhite For Brightening does not contain Hydroquinone, a popular skin bleaching agent that’s believed to be too harsh for sensitive skin. Despite this, Sepiwhite For Brightening’sformulation is potent enough to control the synthesis of melanin, a substance that causes pigmentation in the skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
Sepiwhite – Does it really work?
Sepiwhite is a proprietary ingredient of Fair & Flawless, and it is unclear as to what it is actually made of. According to an explanation provided by the official manufacturer’s website, it works by controlling the MSH or Alpha Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone, the very thing that transfers and distributes melanin to various parts of the body.
A clinical trial conducted for Sepiwhite had 30 Asian subjects using Sepiwhite productstwice a day over a 3-month time frame. During the second month, subjects have begun witnessing an improvement in their skin tone, with dark spots visibly whiter than before.
Fair & Flawless products that contain Sepiwhite in its formulation include Body Lightening Cream, 5XF Body Lightening Gel, Soya Lait Lightening Bar, and White Tea Lightening Gelee. More information about these items are available on the manufacturer’s official website.
What are the ingredients in Sepiwhite For Brightening?
- Aloe vera- It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Rosemary extract- strengthens the capillaries and helps to slow the effects of ageing on skin. Additionally, rosemary stimulates biological activity and cell growth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E- It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Hazelnut oil- used as a skin care product. It’s loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids that help protect skin against sun damage
Benefits of Sepiwhite For Brightening
- There is a variety of products that contain said ingredients.
- Ingredient is said to be more effective than Hydroquinone and safer for people with normal skin type.
- Has the ability to regulate melanin production.
Disadvantages of Sepiwhite For Brightening
- Products made by this manufacturer are all fairly pricy.
- A money-back guarantee is not offered.
- A free trial of the product is not available.
- Ingredients present may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict – Sepiwhite For Brightening
According to the manufacturer, the clinical studies they had done for Sepiwhite have yielded amazing skin lightening results, even more significant than results produced by Hydroquinone, a well known skin bleacher that is believed to be too harsh for sensitive skin. This may be worth looking into, since the manufacturer is highly reputable in the field of skin care products. However, bear in mind that the products may be costly and a money-back guarantee does not seem to be offered.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."