Serafina Skincare Cream Review (2018): Is It Really Worth Buying?Advertising Disclosure ?
Serafina Skincare Cream Overview:
Serafina Skincare Cream is a skin whitening anti-aging-cream product that helps even out your color and gives you a more radiant and fairer skin. It contains large amounts of antioxidants as its primary ingredient that lightens and improves the skin’s texture. This also increases the rate of cellular repair, turn-over and resurfacing that results in rejuvenated and younger looking skin.
This product is under its free-trial program and can only be availed from their selected websites. Interested users only need to pay the shipping charges to avail the cream. Do you think this cream can stop aging in its tracks? You will find out the answer to this Serafina Skincare Cream review!
About Serafina Skincare Cream – Does It Really Work?
There is no information about the cream’s manufacturer in the market. The site does not hold any info about the company’s history, its product line, and their mission and vision.
What you can find on the website of the product are the things that the company claims Serafina Skincare Anti Aging Cream can do. Here are some of them:
- Get a fairer and more radiant skin.
- Improves the elasticity and texture of the skin.
- Get smoother skin and tight skin pores.
If you want to know more about this cream, we suggest that you keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Serafina Skincare Cream?
There is no Serafina Skincare Cream ingredients list available online. However, here are some of it that the manufacturer disclosed:
- Peptides: This cream contains peptides that supply the skin cells with the basic building-blocks to increase its repair and growth.
- Antioxidants: This cream contains large amounts of antioxidants to help lighten the skin complexion. Also, this protects the skin from free radical damage and other environmental stressors.
- Humectants: This product contains humectants that envelopes the skin with lasting moisture to keep it from getting dehydrated.
Directions To Use:
To reap the benefits of Serafina Skincare Anti Aging Cream, the first step you should do is cleanse the skin. After a thorough cleansing of the skin, using a toner would prepare it and make it receptive to the nourishing ingredients this product contains. Dispense a dime-sized portion and apply it evenly to the skin using gentle circular motions. For best results, the manufacturer advises using it daily.
- Softer and smoother skin with less visible fine lines and wrinkles.
- This product gives the skin up to 24 hours lasting moisture.
- This cream improves the texture and elasticity of the skin.
- This product is only available for free trial and subscription program.
- Little information can be gathered about this product.
- It’s hard to find reliable reviews about this product.
- The manufacturer is relatively new and has not yet established their website for easier customer relations and support.
Does Serafina Skincare Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no Serafina Skincare Cream side-effects recorded as of the moment since only a few people have tried and tested it. However, based on the ingredients it has, you may expect the following side effect:
- Skin dryness can be caused by the large amounts of antioxidant this product contains.
- People with sensitive skin may experience allergy from the other ingredients this cream contains.
Serafina Skincare Cream is a relatively new product. The company that manufactures it has no established reputation in the skin care market. Also, many users encountered difficulties in soliciting customer support in times of troubles.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."