Secret Beauty Club Secret Lash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
SBC Secret Lash Serum Overview:
Secret Beauty Club Secret Lash Serum US $24.95 for a 35 ml bottle, is an eyelash and eyebrow enhancer that has been clinically demonstrated to result to up to 75 per cent improvement in hair growth.
About SBC Secret Lash Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Secret Beauty Club, a skin care line established by a group beauty enthusiasts with headquarters based in New York, USA. The founders of this brand believes that “ beauty doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated”. This brand is committed to deliver straightforward formulations at inexpensive price points.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your eyelash and eyebrow hair growth by up to 75 per cent.
- Promote thicker, longer and darker eyelash and eyebrow strands.
- Enhance the moisture content and conditioning of your eyelash and eyebrow strands.
- Inhibit the break down of your lash and brow strands while simultaneously prolonging the life cycle of your hair around this parts.
- Prevent hair from becoming dry and damaged while minimizing fallouts.
What Are The Ingredients In SBC Secret Lash Serum?
- Super peptide Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 10%: A strong complex of amino acids that improve eyelash strength and length by up to 25 per cent in just two weeks of regular product application on the roots of eyelashes and brows.
- Malus Domestica Swiss Apple Stem Cell Culture Extract: Encourages new hair growth by stimulating hair follicles which thickens the volume of hair on your lashes and brows, while also promoting improved hair health that discourages breakage, fallouts, and discolorations.
- Botanical Complex Tricholastyl: Derived from Pterocarpus marsuplum, a tree native to India, by preventing inflammation and minimizing your risk for fallouts.
Directions To Use:
Apply SBC Secret Lash Serum on your lash line or over your eyebrows. Use this product at night after throughly cleansing your eye area and clearing it of all forms of impurities including makeup residues. This product is not recommended for use on the lower lashes.
- SBC Secret Lash Serum eliminates the need for wearing fall lashes or, having eyelash extensions done.
- This product has been tested to deliver up to 66 per cent improvement in hair growth and thickness for as short as the first 28 days of nightly product application.
- This lash and eyebrow serum lengthens your hair strands in as short as 14 days from the first night of product application.
- This product does not contain parabens.
- This product contains potentially irritating ingredients that can harm your skin and eye health, as well as your general health and well-being.
- SBC Secret Lash Serum reviews indicate that user experience is highly variable, and that this formula can be potentially irritating to the eyes and skin surrounding the product application area.
Does SBC Secret Lash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Secret Beauty Club Secret Lash Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including mannitol which can cause the skin on your eyelids and eyebrows to become irritated.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
SBC Secret Lash Serum has presented results of clinical trials that point to the positive improvements on the growth, length and density of your eyelash and eyebrow strands. However, the side effects associated with these products cannot be avoided altogether. So, when you feel any eye or skin irritation, immediately discontinue product use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: