Serutox Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Serutox?
As per the manufacturer, Serutox is an anti-aging skincare product and injection (BOTOX) alternative. It is the sole product offered by Serutox. Serutox is a registered trademark of Realm 7 International Inc. No information could be found about Realm 7 International.
The active ingredient in Serutox is Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, also known as Argireline. It also contains 23% Hyaluronic Acid, known for its excellence in cell reproduction and anti-aging properties. Serutix also contains seaweed extract, distilled water, Glycerine, and Sodium PCA.
Serutox claims to be a wrinkle relaxing cream that you can put anywhere you find a line on your face, though it is specifically intended for the glabellar lines and crow’s feet. Serutox makes a point of telling its customers that it does not promise results when used around the mouth area. Users apply Serutox to a clean, dry face before applying any other skincare products.
What Are The Ingredients In Serutox?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Seaweed extract: This ingredient is rich in vitamins and minerals and helps to soothe, soften and reduce sensitivity.
- Argireline: This ingredient reduces the visible signs of aging, especially face wrinkles.
Benefits Of Serutox
- Only one product makes it easy to fit into your skin care routine
- One bottle should last at least three months. However it is not a very well known skincare brand.
- Good ingredient explanation
Disadvantages Of Serutox
- No full list of ingredients is given.
- Product research is based on secondary sources such as ABC News as opposed to clinical trials for the effectiveness against aging.
- It is not a very well known skincare brand.
- There are very few reviews online.
- The product is not available on reputed websites.
Final Verdict: Serutox
Serutox seems to contain two anti-aging ingredients in appropriate proportions. This is important, because even too much of an ingredient such as Argireline solution could result in break-outs or other undesirable side effects. We like that the company focuses on one product only and does not discourage the use of other products. It leads us to believe that they are taking their time developing the rest of their product line instead of forcing unnecessary sets on customers. The makers are clear about where the product will work and where it is not necessary to even bother using.
We also like that there are not any gimmicks involving “free” trials, memberships or auto shipping. Customers have a long time to use the product and return it if they don’t like it. Serutox seems to have an active staff laboratory, so we would like to see studies or trials. We would also be interested to know how soon we might expect results. The product is sold through their web site, but we also found it cheaper on another web site which contained similar, but sometimes conflicting information about the product and its use. It will be interesting to follow the development of the Serutox product as it seems to have a positive concept.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.