SeSDERMA Anti Wrinkle Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is SeSDERMA?
SeSDERMA is a company that provides tailor-made skin care regimens depending on your skin type. Its flagship anti-wrinkle product, , Fillderma, works as a quick-fix solution to fill deep skin creases and wrinkles as well as a long-term way to help to regenerate already damaged skin (there is a similar product designed for just the lip area).
The company is spa-based, originating from Valencia, Spain, and can be contacted via email; It offers a wide range of products organized by body part and problem (e.g. hair — eczema prone etc) as well as a range for beauty professionals. The company offers an extensive range of anti-aging products categorized by the type of wrinkle, correlating to how old you are – expression wrinkles are over 20 years; flaccidity and deep wrinkles are over 40. The rest of the site offers up information on therapeutic and even baby care treatments.
Fillderma comes in a 2-step system: first the serum and then the gel. The serum contains dehydrated Hyaluronic Acid microspheres, which act as a deep-rooted wrinkle filler and with similar effects to Restalyn injections, smoothing the skin from beneath the surface and promoting collagen synthesis, tautening the skin. The system also includes mother of pearl pigments, which diffuse light across the skin for a soft focus and act as a general concealer. Also included is silicon matt, which moisturizes and evens out the skin tone. There’s no complete list of ingredients provided, which is disappointing.
SeSDERMA – Does It Really Work?
It’s mentioned that in general the two-step system promotes elastin and hyaluronic acid production, but it’s not specified which ingredient (s) are responsible. When applied to the skin, the dehydrated microspheres absorb moisture from the skin and bind it to the surface, softening and smoothing the area. Some of the additional information is scattered, with an animated diagram explaining the concept of “lipo-filling action” and the “trans epidermal water loss” (water retention) that is exacerbated by the Activating Gel, the second part of the two-step system.Fillderma can either be bought separately or as part of a kit, as per the official site’s (www.sesderma.com) promotion, and includes the Fillderma for lips, and some bath salts. There is no ingredients information mentioned on its official site.
Benefits Of SeSDERMA
- Dual action system, filling wrinkles and regenerating, moisturizing and brightening skin.
- Cheaper alternative to surgical Restalyne, but using similar technology, instant results.
- Free items with purchase.
Disadvantages Of SeSDERMA
- Fairly high price.
- No list of ingredients or info on clinical trials.
- Hard to buy offline.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Final Verdict: SeSDERMA Anti Wrinkle Serum
Fillderma offers a cheap alternative to surgery, but uses the same technology (Hyaluronic Acid) used in the facial injection Restalyne. As the company do offer a very wide range of skin care products, Fillderma looks promising, although there are no independent reviews to be found online, so it’s a question of buy (online only) to try.Also There is no information available on its official site about ingredients used.There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.