SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion Review: Is This Eye-Cream Safe To Use?
SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion Overview:
SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion, US $66 for a 0.50 oz. jar, is an anti-aging eye cream product that has been specially formulated to help correct and protect the skin around your eyes from further damage and aging.
About SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by SESHA Skin Therapy, a cosmeceutical company that first started to earn a good reputation in skin care manufacturing with its two flagship products, the A.C.E. Cream and A.C.E. Emulsion. Since these products were launched 20 years ago,
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of visible signs of skin aging around your eyes.
- Improve your skin health.
- Facilitate faster repairs and regeneration.
- Fade dark marks and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In Sesha Skin Therapy Eye Infusion?
- Vitamin C: Revives your skin’s youthful state and healthy natural glow by re-energizing your skin cells.
- Vitamin A: Highly regarded anti-aging powerhouse, this ingredient facilitates faster skin shedding and more frequent skin renewal.
- Grape Seed Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin to bring back life to your lifeless complexion as it improves your skin’s protection from free radicals and other factors that cause irreversible skin damage and aging.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant, it also promotes blemish-free and more radiant skin.
- Seaweed Extract: Promotes better skin moisture and also supports the restoration of your skin’s healthy hydration functions.
- Caffeine: Promotes good local circulation, this ingredient helps prevent leaked fluids, improve nutrient uptake, and enhance drainage.
Directions To Use:
Apply SESHA Eye Infusion on thoroughly cleansed and toned eye area free of product residues. For best results, use this product morning and night.
- SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion is formulated to delivers multiple anti-aging functions that benefit skin around your eyes.
- This product is fairly priced relative to other anti-aging creams and serums that are comparable to the formula that this product offers and that commit to deliver similar results.
- The full product ingredients list has not been openly disclosed by the manufacturer, making it impossible to make a thorough assessment of this product’s potency and safety.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network which may not make it readily available, and, therefore, difficult to maintain as part of your daily skin care routine.
- SESHA Skin Infusion reviews are severely limited and do not provide a good feel about how users perceive its performance and how they experienced this product.
Does Sesha Skin Therapy Eye Infusion Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the key ingredients disclosed and given the lack of product reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients that can sensitize your skin.
- Increased risk for photo damage and photo aging due to the inclusion of Retinyl Palmitate, a Vitamin A derivative.
SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion Customer Reviews:
SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion reviews read:
- “I was so excited to try this jar when a friend who shows really good skin spilled this beauty secret to me. I thought that this would finally end my long and losing battle with eye bags and dark circles — eh, NOT. I wanted this product to work so badly that when I didn’t see improvements after 2 weeks, I just kept going, thinking that it probably was too early to see visible results. When 2 months were up, I began noticing my eye area is no longer as dry as it used to me. I then continued for a third month but, unfortunately, temporary skin conditioning was the best result I could obtain from this product, nothing more. So, either you manage your expectations or, you look for something else that erases those eye bags and lightens up dark circles.” — P
- “I used this product for few years before I switch to Clinical advanced Eye Restore which works better for mature skin. This one has caffeine and all the antioxidants to reduce the puffiness. Like it very much.” — Louanne K. on Amazon
SESHA Skin Therapy Eye Infusion is a tiny jar of eye skin relief made mostly with the ideal lineup of ingredients you would want to demand from your eye cream. The sad truth is, without the disclosure of the full list of ingredients, there is no way to really assess this product’s potency and safety.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.