Shimia: Does Shimia Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Shimia is a beauty and skin care company that manufactures a number of different products including make-up and antiaging creams. Their main antiaging product is the Age Renewal System which is comprised of two different creams for day and night use.
All Shimia products can be ordered directly from their website which is professional and user-friendly, but is lacking in some areas – there are no customer testimonials, no FAQ section and no evidence of clinical trials. However, they do provide price discounts, a 30-day money back guarantee and secure ordering process. The cost of the Age Renewal System is $130.00 but discounted to $99.95, although this means it is still one of the more expensive brands.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Collagen, Wheat Germ, Chamomile, Vitamin C
Shimia– Product Description
The Day and Night cream are designed to be used daily to combat the worst signs of aging which often includes wrinkles, age spots and discoloration, enlarged pores and dull skin tone. Unfortunately the ingredients are not listed fully although it is known that the formulas contain collagen to increase skin elasticity, plus Vitamin C, Chamomile and Wheat Germ. As well as renewing damaged cells and adding moisture, Age Renewal cream can also help prevent future skin damage.
- Key ingredients are listed
- Shimia contact information is provided
- There is 30 day money back guarantee
- Price discounts are offered
- There are no customer testimonials
- Ingredients are not fully listed
- Shimia products are expensive
- No scientific proof is shown
Shimia-The Bottom Line
Customers who purchase the <Shimia Age Renewal System and use it on a regular basis would likely see some improvement in their skin over time. However, the chances of anyone wanting to pay so much for the product is reduced due to the fact that they full ingredients are not listed and there is no proof in the form of clinical trials that it actually works as well as claimed.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.