Shinto Clinical: Does Shinto Clinical Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
The ingredients inside Shinto Clinical products are impressive. These include Tea Leaves, Cucumber, Silktek, Pomegranate, Seaweed, and Omegapearl. The nine products available include the anti-cellulite cream, Hold it Tight, the anti-aging peptide cleanser, Wash Away The Years, microdermabrasion cream containing Omegapearl-18, Micro Manage, the moisture boosting and anti-wrinkle cream, Smooth Answer, skin lightening cream, All Evens Out, instant wrinkle eraser, Wrinkle Shrink, and @ Lash, which improves the growth of lashes. The official website is professional and provides a picture of the product, then you can click on the product for further information including details on clinical studies, where detailed, and the full ingredients.
Shinto Clinical – Product Description
Full ingredients for each of the nine products are detailed on the official website shintoclinical.com. A useful anti-aging product is able to provide a plumper appearance, and Shinto Clinical lifts the skin and helps it appear more youthful. Clinical studies have shown that it thoroughly moisturizes the skin, nourishes the skin’s cells and provides a luminous finish. Enlarges pores can also leave the skin prone to blemishes and environmental damage, but Shinto Clinical’s Smooth Answer reduces the size of pores. Omegapearl-18 is a blend of ingredients, which nourish the skin’s cells and reduce the signs of aging. Subjects who participated in a clinical study discovered that it improved moisture by 400 percent, reduced the appearance of wrinkles by 60 percent, and gave the skin a youthful plumpness in 100 percent of subjects. A 50ml jar retails for $65.00 through the official website. Apply Smooth Answer twice a day to a fully cleansed face, neck, and décolleté.
Shinto Clinical – Advantage
- All products by Shinto Clinical do not contain parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, petrochemicals, triclosan, or generally modified organisms.
- Some products include clinical research to back up its claims.
- The manufacturer’s website has a professional look with easy navigation.
- The Frequently Asked Questions page is useful.
Shinto Clinical – Drawbacks
- It is not clear whether there is a money back guarantee with any Shinto Clinical purchase.
- The official website does not provide full contact details.
Shinto Clinical – The Bottom Line
The Shinto Clinical range includes nine products; each providing a full list of ingredients, directions for use, and some products are backed up by clinical evidence. The official website is user friendly, professional, and the prices are reasonable.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."