Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment?
From one of the world’s first and most recognized brands in luxury beauty skincare, Shiseido, comes the Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment, US $38 for 15 ml tube. When your lips need care and attention that goes beyond moisturizing, spoil your lips with this product which is committed to delivering the following lip health and beauty benefits:
- Provide instant hydration to deliver healing and treatment to severely chapped and chronically dry lips
- Give your lips a beautiful dimension that makes your pout seem plumper with a more youthful contour
This product is made with research-based proprietary complexes that include Shiseido’s Anti-Photowrinkle System that consists of a complex of botanical and marine extracts, and a formulation that is infused with marine and botanical extracts that work to ultra moisturize your lips. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract: Promotes healthier elasticity levels that helps firm up and restore your lips’ health by stimulating faster collagen production at higher levels
- Soluble Collagen: A non-hydrolyzed form of collagen that, unlike other collagen ingredient preparations, is capable of penetrating your skin deeply to enhance repair and regeneration mechanisms
- Retinyl Acetate: Derived from Vitamin A, this ingredient has proven anti-aging benefits, supporting your dry, chapped lips to turnover, regenerate and heal more rapidly.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment
- Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment may be used day and night for best results.
- Use on its own or, under your lipstick.
Benefits Of Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment
- Product is multifunctional, providing moisturizing properties but also plumping and contouring that leaves your lips with a more sensational feel and appearance
- Made with research based formulation. Although there are no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- Provides anti-aging benefits to your lips
Disadvantages Of Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment
- Butylene glycol and menthol are well documented to cause severe skin irritations on all skin types, but most especially among people with sensitive and problematic skin
- Phenoxyethanol, BHT are toxic chemicals, the former being a well-known neurotoxin and the latter a suspected carcinogen
- Retinyl acetate is graded by the EWG to be highly hazardous, potentially carcinogenic, and has serious implications to developmental and reproductive toxicity, making this product not suitable for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women, but also those with compromise immune system
- Customer reviews state that this product does not hydrate the lips.
- Product has a thick and sticky feel on the lips that some users have found to be uncomfortable and irritating and also gets in the way of their lip pigments
Final Verdict : Shiseido Benefiance Correction Lip Treatment
For a serious and immediate treatment for damaged and dried out lips, Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment can be a helpful product. However, the high risks for irritation may leave your skin more damaged than before, that is, depending on how your skin reacts to this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: