Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Introduction
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 is a cream that makes up the full Shiseido skincare regime. This eye cream described as an ultra-rich cream that protects the skin from factors that cause aging while leaving the skin smooth and dewy.
It is made by the well-known Shiseido company who sell their products in a number of retail stores as well as directly from their website. This particular product costs $57.00 for a 50ml jar and is covered by the company’s 30 day refund and exchange policy.
What Does Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Claim
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 is said to have the following effects when used regularly:
- Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects against harmful UV rays
- Provides day-long hydration for the skin
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Manufacturer’s Detail
The Shiseido group is a well-known company based in Japan that owns several different lines of skin, hair and body care products. They are known for producing higher-end, generally more expensive products that contain good quality ingredients and they sell their brands internationally from their website and in many retail stores.
Their website is very informative, offering separate product pages for their treatments, full customer service and additional beauty and skincare information. Consumers are invited to email any skincare questions they may have to the Shiseido team of beauty experts.
Workings of Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24
The Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 contains a number of beneficial natural ingredients that are designed to give 24 hour protection against aging. It uses a blend of three active ingredients that are blended into WrinkleResist 24 technology to prevent lines and wrinkles from forming plus Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline to attract moisture and keep it locked in the skin for long lasting protection. In a study, 94% of the users of the cream felt that it provided increased moisture for their skin.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Ingredients
- WrinkleResist 24:Tthis is described as a ‘technology’ that brings together the natural ingredients Chlorella, Mukurossi extract and Gambir extract for powerful wrinkle-fighting benefits
- Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline: Hyaluronic Acid in particular is a highly effective antiaging ingredient that is used to keep skin fully hydrated by locking moisture in while attracting additional moisture from the atmosphere
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Pros
- The formula protects against UV rays
- It helps to keep moisture locked in the skin for full hydration
- It is specially formulated for dry skin types
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Cons
- The key active ingredients are only explained in very brief detail
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Side Effects
It is not likely that anyone will experience any form of irritation from using this product and, while it is not specifically for sensitive skin, it has undergone full dermatologist testing.
The cream should be smoothed over the entire face on a daily basis after cleansing and is designed to be used in conjunction with other Shiseido skincare products.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 seems to be a popular antiaging cream that, in addition to keeping the skin fully hydrated, also provides protection against harmful UV rays. It is unfortunate that more information about the formula ingredients isn’t offered to consumers who may not be familiar with them as well as details of clinical studies, as opposed to consumer studies, performed on the formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.