Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
Improve the youth in your skin starting with your eyes, only with Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, US $67 for 15 ml. This product is formulated to deliver the following benefits to the skin around your eyes:
Shiseido is a brand founded in Japan, and which, today, has become one of the most well-recognized brands when it comes to beauty and personal care.
- WrinkleResist24 (Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract, and Gambir Extract): Improves your skin’s moisture levels, making it appear plumper, better hydrated, and less bumpy, in effect making your wrinkles appear less visible
- Super Bio-hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline: Made with Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, your skin becomes better hydrated on the surface and deep within
- Burnet Extract: Improves loose and saggy skin so that your skin appears pulled up and firmer
- Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate: Supports the re-fortification of your skin’s natural protective barrier while simultaneously also acting on your skin to improve its moisture content
Use Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream in the morning and at night for best results. Layer product with other products in your routine accordingly, starting with your treaments, and then from the lightest to the heaviest cream in your routine.
- In a consumer survey involving 97 women, the following results were obtained:
- 97 per cent said that their skin felt smoother
- 99 per cent claimed that their skin felt better hydrated in just one week
- 82 per cent said they looked younger after 4 weeks
- Product is formulated with a healthy dose of beneficial skin ingredients that perform multiple functions that benefit your skin
- Product is specially formulated to address the aging skin requirements of the delicate skin around your eyes
- Contains petrolatum, an ingredient that blocks pores and which may become of particular concern among people with acne-prone skin
- Product is formulated with highly irritating ingredients, including butylene glycol, menthol, and various fragrance ingredients
- Product contains parabens, hormone-disrupting toxic chemicals that eventually affect various mechanisms in your body controlled and regulated by affected hormones
- Product fails to infuse the formula with peptides that can help amp up repair processes
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream is a product which can be said is torn between the good and the not-so-good ingredients in its formula. It can be hard to satisfy all of the detailed requirements you may have for your products nevertheless, it’s possible. You just need to determine what it is you are looking for.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.