Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs?
The exfoliator being reviewed is Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs by Shiseido. The product’s manufacturer claims that their product is a “Unique dual-sided disc provides gentle and effective micro-dermabrasion to visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores. The textured cotton side gently exfoliates, while the silk side softly refines and polishes.”
Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs, are developed to be used by consumers with all skin types; oily, combination, normal and dry. The manufacturer suggests that the product be used once a week in conjunction with Bio-Performance Super Refining Essence. In addition to developing Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs, Shiseido also hosts a complete skincare line which includes the following types of products; Shiseido Men, Benifiance, Skincare Pureness, High Performance Care, White Lucent, Sun care, Body Creator, and Adenogan.There is no product price mentioned on its official website.
Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs contain a formulation called Bio-Exfoliderm, which includes the following active ingredients yeast, TMG and rice bran.TMG is an abreviation for Tretinoin microsphere gel is effective in reducing both inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions. The most frequent adverse effects of using TMG is peeling, and dryness.
Rice bran powder is a mild exfoliating agent. For years it has been a Japanese secret for smoother, softer skin. Rice bran powder is known for its preventative properties to combat wrinkles, quickly heal blemishes, absorb the dirt and oil from the pores, balance the natural oils in the skin, and moisturize.
The use of brewer’s yeast is used for it ability to kill bacteria, while promoting the production of certain white blood cells which lays the foundation for acne free skin. It helps to both control and prevent acne break outs.
Product is both hypo allergenic and non-comedogenic. When using an exfoliator, or peel, the use of sunscreen is highly recommended, as the skin becomes photosensitive.
What are the Ingredients in Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs?
- Benzyl Benzoate: It is a synthetic chemical used as a fragrance ingredient, artificial flavor, preservative, and solvent.
- Phenoxyethanol: Phenoxyethanol is used as an anti-bacterial in cosmetics as well as a stabilizer in perfume.However it can causes skin and lung irritation.
Benefits of Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs
- Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs is formulated with Bio-Exfoliderm, including yeast, TMG and rice bran to soften skin and promote natural cell exfoliation but it may cause skin irritation.
- The product can be purchased online from the manufacturer’s website.
Disadvantages of Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs
- Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs is expensive.
- The manufacturer does not include a money back guarantee for consumers who are not satisfied with the products performance.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict: Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs
Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs, contain agents that are rarely used in combination with each other. The product formulation is interesting. However the products cost compounded with the absence of a manufacturer’s guarantee, makes purchasing the product risky. In addition the manufacturer neglects to provide the consumer with enough information to make a well educated decision. Also this product does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: