Shiseido Future Solution Lx Review: Does It Really Work?
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Introduction
Shiseido Future Solution Lx is the best-selling anti-aging skin care line from Shiseido, each product promising to help slow down the rate of skin aging.
Some of the products in this range include the following:
- Future Solution LX Extra Rich Cleansing Foam, US $60
- Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Generating Cream, US $150
- Future Solution LX Concentrated Balancing Softener, US $105
- Future Solution LX Toal Protective Emulsion SPF 20, US $260
- Future Solution LX Intensive Firming Contour Serum, US $300
- Future Solution LX Total Protective Cream SPF 20, US $260
- Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream, US $280
- Future Solution LX Superior Radiance Serum, US $225
- Future Solution LX Universal Defense 50+, US $90
- Future Solution LX Replenishing Treatment Oil, US $175
What Does Shiseido Future Solution Lx Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, the products in this range have one primary objective, that is, to help you and your skin cling on to your youthful self for as long as possible, giving you anti-aging benefits such as:
- Reviving your skin’s optimal level of health and hydration
- Replenishing your skin’s lost nutrients to fuel a wide variety of mechanisms involved in promoting your skin’s health and youthful appearance
- Improving the appearance of skin imperfections, including age spots, wrinkles, and other visible signs of skin aging
- Protect your skin from agents of aging, particularly environmental stressors including free radicals and UV
- Smoothen and soften your skin’s overall texture and complexion
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, volume and brightness
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Manufacturer’s Detail
This anti-aging skin care range is brought to you by Shiseido Company Limited, one of the world’s first and pioneering skin care companies widely credited for being the first to formulate and sell lotions to the public. Shiseido was established in 1872 and, since then, has expanded to compete in 3 niche markets, those are skin care, hair care, and cosmetics. Future Solution LX is its best-selling anti-aging product line. Other best known lines from this brant are Benefiance, Bio-Performance, Ibuki, and White Lucent.
Working of Shiseido Future Solution Lx
This product works by delivering the key proprietary ingredient, SkingenecellEnmei, a powerful complex that enables your skin to better cope with signs of damage and skin aging, promote better moisture, and enhance your skin’s brighter overall complexion
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Ingredients
Shiseido products belonging to this range may include any of the following primary ingredients:
- Skingenecell 1P: Restructures your skin and improves skin synthesis to help strengthen your skin’s resilience against signs of damage and aging
- Pearl Hybrid Complex: Promotes more evened out skin tone, brighter overall complexion, and faded hyper pigmentation issues
- Botanical Oils: Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients, deliver repairs and turnovers at much faster rates, restore your skin’s lost moisture, and calm skin irritations
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Pros
- The products in this range have all been formulated to improve your skin’s ability to resist damage.
- This product range includes solutions for your entire anti-aging skin care regimen.
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Cons
- All of the products in this range are significantly more expensive than their competitors.
- The proprietary ingredients and what these do have not been explained in detail on the manufacturer’s website
Shiseido Future Solution Lx Side Effects
Products in this range may contain denatured alcohol, phenoxyethanol, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrance ingredients, silicones, butylene and pentylene glycols, and PEGs which have been demonstrated to possibly have detrimental effects to your health.
Shiseido Future Solution Lx products must only be used as indicated on their respective labels and best if these can be used together to complement each other.
Shiseido Future Solution Lx may help improve your mature and aging skin. What can’t be guaranteed though is if this product range will be well tolerated by your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.