Shiseido Sculpting Gel: Does Shiseido Sculpting Gel Work?
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – At A Glance
Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel is one among several Body Creator products from the best selling Shiseido line of skincare. Shiseido’s health and beauty roots date back to 1872 Japan and the company has evolved and developed into a giant in cosmetics and body care. Its Life Science Research Lab demonstrates the depth of the company’s commitment to research of the entire body, brain and nervous systems and the Harvard affiliated center focuses on human health science research. That coupled with their professionally trained stylists in the Institute of Beauty Sciences highlights the company’s commitment to more than just make up.
An integral part of the bestseller Body Creator line, Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel relies on an aromatherapy approach to skincare. The other products in the Body Creator line, Firming Serum, Energizing Spray, Bust Firming Complex and Salt Scrub, can be used in conjunction with one another or alone. The Aromatic Sculpting Gel has been developed with Caffeine and an invigorating blend of scent essences for a toned, smooth appearance.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Facts
Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel is formulated with SLM fragrance, a formulation designed to be a sense-stimulating blend of spices and grapefruit oil. Instructions for use include the daily smoothing of a generous amount of the product over the entire body, with a focus on problem prone areas such as thighs, hips, waist and upper arms. After massaging in, users are instructed to take deep breaths to enjoy the benefits of the fragrance. While the official website provides very little solid information about the product’s development or ingredients, the site does feature an easy to follow accounting of efficacy test results that show of the nearly 100 women aged 30-60 who used the product, 82% reported the look of cellulite reduced after 4 weeks with 90% reporting positive results after 8 weeks.
Very limited product ingredients are listed on the manufacturer’s website.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Positive Features
- Shiseido is a leading skincare and cosmetics organization known worldwide.
- Shiseido and its laboratories and affiliate institutions conduct extensive research of the entire body system and how their products interact with the whole body.
- Product is a sensory experience rather than just a topical application which will appeal to many users.
- Product includes caffeine which has been proven effective in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Product is priced in the middle range of cost ($50) for anti-cellulite treatments.
- Available both online and in upscale department stores and retailers.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite, with full disclosure of trial results on manufacturer’s website.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Negative Features
- Very limited product ingredient information is given.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials available on manufacturer’s website.
- Continued daily use is required for maintaining positive effects.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Conclusion
Backed by the Shiseido research and development empire, and their marketing might, Shiseido Sculpting Gel provides a measure of comfort and confidence to potential users. Although the manufacturer does little more than say the product contains caffeine and smells nice, the upscale image of the manufacturer and the midrange price of the gel will appeal to those hoping to reduce the appearance of cellulite with an established name and reputation.
Cellulite can affect people of all ages and body types and can be notoriously difficult to get rid of. While there are certainly no miracle cures, using specially formulated creams and treatments along with a healthy diet and exercise plan can reduce the appearance of the dimpled skin affected by cellulite. Creams and lotions that contain stimulating ingredients such as caffeine are particularly beneficial as they help move toxins out the body while other natural ingredients are used to condition the skin, giving it a firmer, tighter appearance which further reduces the look of the affected area.