Shiseido Sculpting Gel: Does Shiseido Sculpting Gel Work?
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – At A Glance
Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel is one among several Body Creator products from the best selling Shiseido line of skincare. Shiseido’s health and beauty roots date back to 1872 Japan and the company has evolved and developed into a giant in cosmetics and body care. Its Life Science Research Lab demonstrates the depth of the company’s commitment to research of the entire body, brain and nervous systems and the Harvard affiliated center focuses on human health science research. That coupled with their professionally trained stylists in the Institute of Beauty Sciences highlights the company’s commitment to more than just make up.
An integral part of the bestseller Body Creator line, Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel relies on an aromatherapy approach to skincare. The other products in the Body Creator line, Firming Serum, Energizing Spray, Bust Firming Complex and Salt Scrub, can be used in conjunction with one another or alone. The Aromatic Sculpting Gel has been developed with Caffeine and an invigorating blend of scent essences for a toned, smooth appearance.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Facts
Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel is formulated with SLM fragrance, a formulation designed to be a sense-stimulating blend of spices and grapefruit oil. Instructions for use include the daily smoothing of a generous amount of the product over the entire body, with a focus on problem prone areas such as thighs, hips, waist and upper arms. After massaging in, users are instructed to take deep breaths to enjoy the benefits of the fragrance. While the official website provides very little solid information about the product’s development or ingredients, the site does feature an easy to follow accounting of efficacy test results that show of the nearly 100 women aged 30-60 who used the product, 82% reported the look of cellulite reduced after 4 weeks with 90% reporting positive results after 8 weeks.
Very limited product ingredients are listed on the manufacturer’s website.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Positive Features
- Shiseido is a leading skincare and cosmetics organization known worldwide.
- Shiseido and its laboratories and affiliate institutions conduct extensive research of the entire body system and how their products interact with the whole body.
- Product is a sensory experience rather than just a topical application which will appeal to many users.
- Product includes caffeine which has been proven effective in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Product is priced in the middle range of cost ($50) for anti-cellulite treatments.
- Available both online and in upscale department stores and retailers.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite, with full disclosure of trial results on manufacturer’s website.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Negative Features
- Very limited product ingredient information is given.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials available on manufacturer’s website.
- Continued daily use is required for maintaining positive effects.
Shiseido Sculpting Gel – Conclusion
Backed by the Shiseido research and development empire, and their marketing might, Shiseido Sculpting Gel provides a measure of comfort and confidence to potential users. Although the manufacturer does little more than say the product contains caffeine and smells nice, the upscale image of the manufacturer and the midrange price of the gel will appeal to those hoping to reduce the appearance of cellulite with an established name and reputation.
Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."