Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream?
This is a product that has received consistently high ratings from users for its apparent usefulness in plumping skin and brightening dark pigments around the eye area.
Formulated with Shiseido’s Super Hydro-Synergy Complex N which readily brings back skin’s natural moisture levels and aids skin in holding on to that moisture over prolonged periods of time. Combined with Shiseido’s skin brightening technology, this eye cream normalizes melanin production, improves microcirculation and brightens dark skin pigments with regular, continued use.
From one of the world’s first and oldest houses of beauty, Shiseido, comes the Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream, US $57 for 0.53 oz.
What Are The Ingredients In Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream?
Key active ingredients are:
- Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate.
- Oryzanol: a powerful antioxidant derived from rice bran which has been shown to slowdown melanin production and aid in brightening dark skin pigments and overall skin complexion.
- Sodium hyaluronate: serves as moisture magnet to bring back the dewiness and suppleness of your skin.
- Ascorbic acid: It also has Vitamin C, re-energizes skin cells which prompts the faster, more efficient production of collagen. Although it leads to skin redness if over-used!
- Tocopheryl acetate and Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, deeply moisturizes and protects skin from free radical damage
- Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract: Moisturizes skin as it also helps rebuild the skin’s outer protective barriers. However it may lead to allergic reaction in some people!
- Silica and mica: Main components of this product’s multi-luminizing powder which instantly brightens and lightens skin around the eye.
How To Apply Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
- As, per the suggestion made by the manufacturer of Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream is recommended for daily use.
- Once in the morning, under makeup, and once again at night.
- Dot the cream around your eyes then spread gently in an upwards, circular massaging motion.
- You can keep the cream in the fridge to maintain freshness and potency, but also to give off that instant cooling effect every time you apply.
- Use with sunscreen in the morning to protect skin from further sun damage.
Benefits of Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
- Rave product reviews serve as testaments that this product delivers the results you want to achieve in improving the appearance of skin around your eye area. However, redness might be issue of concern!
- Thickly formulated cream that takes time to absorb but feels light and naked on skin once it has fully penetrated your skin.
Disadvantages of Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
- Contains petrolatum, which does not make this an ideal product for acne-prone, hyper sensitive and oily skint types
- Contains PEGs which are toxic and can be easily contaminated with the carcinogenic, 1,4 dioxane
- Contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that is toxic and can cause damages to the nerves, including the central nervous system outside of recommended concentrations
- Highly beneficial skin ingredients sodium hyaluronate, ascorbic acid and tocopherol are added at very low concentrations
- Contains alcohol and fragrances which can be irritating to the skin
Final Verdict : Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
Are dark under eyes your perennial skin issue? An eye cream can help you in many ways to address this. This product has what it takes to make significant improvement to your dark circles but, does it complement your skin? You’ll have to do some sleuthing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.